• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or white beat chisora?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      Or white beat chisora?
      I dont think saunders was a robbery, i dont think akaov wrestled a title from a champion and saunders was absolute **** but there wasnt a huge percentage of people, only saunders detractors who were saying robbery.

No journalist or boxing expert of note said it was a robbery, they said it was a **** fight which it was. It stunk out the leisure center it was held in.

Besides, usually when people cry UK robbery its always about Hearn and his apparent ability to bypass every boxing rule and buy every judge that suits someones opinion.

Whyte chisora many had as a draw, but when Whyte won noone cried robbery, it was a fight that could have gone either way. Froch had it a draw, nelson had whyte by one and bellew had chisora by two so it was up in the air.

Neither fight is a robbery.. by any sense of the word.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
        no; no u didn't.
        oh yes i did, as did lots of people i know. there were even articles in the mainstream media at the time wondering why the odds were as close as they were. saying anybody would have to be crazy to bet on bradley when he had "no chance" and the odds weren't even that lopsided.

but the truth is that the odds had been driven down by everybody who knew pacquiao had refused to sign an extension betting heavy on bradley.

Comment

Working...
        X