Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tank Davis wants to spar Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldnt be shocked if floyd even in his 40s put a whipping on 'tank'. if youve got so much pent up aggression 'tank' then why not test yourself out against lomachenko instead of trying to fight your damn promoter

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Floyd must be really ineffective as a promoter if he can't get this brush fire under control. Just fighter after fighter talking shyt about him to the media and Floyd has nothing to quell it. I understand, there's always going to be unhappy fighters but this is looking bad...
      I’m starting to think this is all planned. You must admit Tank is getting a lot of pub out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Mayweather should beat him up and stick it on youtube. Davis is obviously leaving, might as well embarrass the little shit before he does.
        I think he will, I mean floyd leaked the video of him beating up his other fighter he has on the mayweather promotions cause as money yaya put it "HE WAS GETTING TOO MUCH PRAISE" so mayweather had to bring em back to reality lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          I’m starting to think this is all planned. You must admit Tank is getting a lot of pub out of this.
          if it was just tank, then yeah I would say it can be some staged ****, but it like almost everyone on TMT. Theophane left, 4 fighters pulled out in protest the last card, a few others are upset with TMT aswell. Its not just a isolated incident.

& plus the publicity is at the expense of Tank Davis image, "he put him in there before I was ready" "he trying to get me destroyed against loma" etc etc not a good look. So I doubt its staged cause if it was they wouldnt make tank to look like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
            Ironic that you say that, when Mayweather did everything he could, to get Davis outta the ghetto. Mayweather literally bought Gervonta Davis a furnished house in Las Vegas, and what'd Gervontard do? He sold the furniture, and went back into the ghetto. Mayweather saved him from trashy Baltimore promoters, who were trying to sue him, and even handed him 2 world titles. One of those titles belonged to Alberto Machado, but the WBC was on some sus shit, and gave it to Davis. After everything Mayweather did for him, this is how Davis thanks him.
            Floyd is no saint. He's a businessman. A shady one. You're making it sound like he's the second coming of Mother Teresa. He ain't !! He didn't give Gervonta presents for free. Nothing's free on this planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
              Define ghetto for me please.
              Also which promoters besides Floyd that are role models??
              Ghetto = Classless, acts like a loudmouth teen, gangster wannabe.

So you're saying when you're a promoter, it's OK to act like a d1ck? uncle Al is a role model. His fighters respect him.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                I guess they should sign with the coke head De La Hoya who enjoys getting dild0s put up his behind and getting blackmailed by hookers.
                GBP has done a lot more for boxing and boxers than Mayweather Promotions. Besides, what Oscar does in his private life is none of your business. Did he ever lay the pipe on his fighters or something?

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
                  Floyd is no saint. He's a businessman. A shady one. You're making it sound like he's the second coming of Mother Teresa. He ain't !! He didn't give Gervonta presents for free. Nothing's free on this planet.
                  I wasn't trying to make Floyd out to be a saint, I was simply pointing out how Davis is ruining this opportunity, and burning a pretty big bridge. Of course promoters are out to make money. What promoter isn't? The thing is, Floyd didn't have to do all of that for Davis. How many promoters buy their fighters houses, put them on the undercard of one of the highest-grossing boxing matches ever, and steal belts for them? Mayweather didn't owe Davis anything. When Davis started running his mouth on the internet, what'd Mayweather do? He got the WBC to hand him Machado's world title. Whether or not things can be free, have nothing to do with the fact that Mayweather did more for Davis, than any other promoter would have. If it weren't for Mayweather, Davis would just be some nobody from Baltimore, and that's me being optimistic. Instead of appreciating what he has, Davis would rather make a scene on Twitter. Mayweather should've left this ******ed man-child in Baltimore.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
                    GBP has done a lot more for boxing and boxers than Mayweather Promotions. Besides, what Oscar does in his private life is none of your business. Did he ever lay the pipe on his fighters or something?
                    Richard Schaefer was the brains behind Goldenboy for years so you can't give Oscar all the credit. And Goldenboy has been around longer than Mayweather promotions so of course they are going to have more clout. As it stands, Goldenboy really only has Canelo as it's star and his career is now in tatters.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Floyd must be really ineffective as a promoter if he can't get this brush fire under control. Just fighter after fighter talking shyt about him to the media and Floyd has nothing to quell it. I understand, there's always going to be unhappy fighters but this is looking bad...
                      If I had to guess it probably has something to do with Floyd not making his promotional outfit his primary priority. I mean it's Floyd Mayweather. He lives for himself and I'm not saying that's a bad thing. But it is bad for the vitality of his promotion. Oscar had to become a cheerleader for Golden boy to make it a success. Floyd's going to have to do the same and either go big or go home. Either put it all on the line like Oscar or sell it with his name branding it and keep a partial ownership stake in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X