Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn! Siablo steals hectari's gf and parades her around the streets of London!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Damn! Siablo steals hectari's gf and parades her around the streets of London!

Damn siablo14 just doesn't give a damn he straight stole hectari's gf and paraded her around the streets like a trophy!

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    Damn siablo14 just doesn't give a damn he straight stole hectari's gf and paraded her around the streets like a trophy!

White women are the bloodcloth best!

Comment

The guy at 1:10 gave my answer.

Yuh like White women?

Answer: Mi like everybody, Mi like everybody breddren.

Good drop, Shao!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        White women are the bloodcloth best!

LOL this is the first video of Tago Sword that was actually funny

You know what WHITE women are da BEST now thats funny stuff they were looking at this Fake Patois guy funny he should have done that in the states in the hood.
        Last edited by hectari; 08-30-2017, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          LOL this is the first video of Tago Sword that was actually funny

You know what women are da BEST now thats funny stuff they were looking at this Fake Patois guy funny he should have done that in the states in the hood.
          His patois aint 100% because it's obvious he grew up in Britain but it's far better than when Americans do it.

Comment

His patois aint 100% because it's obvious he grew up in Britain but it's far better than when Americans do it.
            Who got the best Patois of the non Jamaicans, what you think of Snow from the early 90s the Canadian bwoy?

Comment

Who got the best Patois of the non Jamaicans, what you think of Snow from the early 90s the Canadian bwoy?
              Snow was solid. The thing is when the foreign singer sing reggae or dancehall they usually get the lingo right.

Check out Collie Budz and Gentleman from Germany and see what I mean.

Comment

Maybe if you act like the guy in the video your ex will take you back?

Comment

Snow was solid. The thing is when the foreign singer sing reggae or dancehall they usually get the lingo right.

Check out Collie Budz and Gentleman from Germany and see what I mean.

Collie budz is legit, I cant play the video in USA its restricted but I know Collie, is he still hot in the game or naw?

Its weird how their English sounds better when doing a Patois lol That German dude Gentleman is legit with it

Imagine if he did it in the German language is that possible?

Comment

Collie budz is legit, I cant play the video in USA its restricted but I know Collie, is he still hot in the game or naw?

Its weird how their English sounds better when doing a Patois lol That German dude Gentleman is legit with it

Imagine if he did it in the German language is that possible?
                    I have never heard him in German but may be it will sound good.

That's the only Collie song I know but he had it down straight.

Comment

Working...
                    X