No announcement yet.

When Lomachenko fights, You ALWAYS Get a Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
    He is definitely entertaining to watch. Can't wait to see him in against some elite competition
    Yeah. Hoping to see him back in November or December. Hopefully Berchelt or another belt holder.

Comment

He's a talent for sure. Time to stop wsring all that talent of guys like Marriaga

Comment

Found it annoying. Was pretty bored last night because he didn't even get out of first gear. I think he is the most talented boxer right now though.

Hopefully his next match will be at 135. Dont care for salido nor a rigo match.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          He's a talent for sure. Time to stop wsring all that talent of guys like Marriaga
          I'd rather watch my favourite fighter 3 times a year plus a title fight than not get to watch him except once or twice a year because he's in talks and waiting for a shot against a major name.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
            This guy is all over the place and always making his fights interesting, even against subpar guys like the one he fought tonight. Even if he lost a fight, he'd still make it fun and I'd want to see another one. He definitely makes the show.

Big Comedy Show...

That wasn't a show. He lacks power and he really wasn't even hitting ole boy clean. The knockdowns. One was a trip where a punch landed and the other was like on the side and behind the head. They were wack knockdowns.

Loma looks very beatable and he better stay away from Mikey Garcia and go after Rigo or Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
              Found it annoying. Was pretty bored last night because he didn't even get out of first gear. I think he is the most talented boxer right now though.

Hopefully his next match will be at 135. Dont care for salido nor a rigo match.
              If he doesn't rematch Salido he will be penalized by historians.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                If he doesn't rematch Salido he will be penalized by historians.
                Like Hopkins was for losing his debut and not rematching? Like Pacquiao was for losing to bums and not rematching? Countless others too. Cut the ****. Salido does nothing for him at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Like Hopkins was for losing his debut and not rematching? Like Pacquiao was for losing to bums and not rematching? Countless others too. Cut the ****. Salido does nothing for him at this point.
                  You're a ****en armchair. What do you know about revenge? Nothing. If Loma makes that business decision and bypasses Salido he will be penalized and i will **** on him until he rematches Salido.

Comment

I'm not a fan of showboating myself, but it is comical to see all the Floyd fans crying about it. The guy who lives and dies by trash talk and disrespecting opponents, now all of the sudden his fans are talking "sportsmanship", got to love them hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      You're a ****en armchair. What do you know about revenge? Nothing. If Loma makes that business decision and bypasses Salido he will be penalized and i will **** on him until he rematches Salido.

Nobody gives a fuck what you think bitch. No historian is going to give a fuck if he beats Salido either. Salido is a step down at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X