Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

prime oscars dela hoya vs ggg at 154,,,,,who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see Prime oscar taking him 12 for a UD victory.

Comment

looks like the,,general consenus is that oscar would batter tripple g

Comment

Oscar easy work if he's in his prime and at 154lbs. GGG hasn't fought anyone near an Oscar De La Hoya. Every time I think of GGG I think of the Ouma fight... he hasn't really progressed since then and imo his opposition hasn't been any better since then really either. Oscar could beat GGG at any range too. GGG gets more hype than Kovalev and Lomachenko who are better fighters P4P than him and both have fought and beat better fighters(yes Gary Russel aka TBA killer is a better win than anything on GGG's limp noodle of a so called resume). Hell I really give both Cotto and Canelo a decent shot to beat GGG. When your best win is Daniel Geale, you are chasing fights with smaller men(Mayweather, Cotto, Canelo but not Lara or Andrade), and the best opposition at your full weight class that you can potentially fight is the likes of a Peter Quillin, Andy Lee, David Lemieux, etc... how the hell do you deserve the hype this guy receives!?

Don't get me wrong I like watching the guy fight the cans he has since he's been giving us this "big drama show" lol. I think GGG can make some exciting fights with Canelo, Cotto, Lemieux, Lee, and Quillin if those fights get made. If he fights and beats a top shelf opponent he will have earned my respect and deserved the hype but until then I will watch him fight but I'm not on this ridiculous Good Boy Drama Show bandwagon like a lot seem to be.

Comment

GGG would be drained at 154, Oscar by KO.

Comment

I mean as long as Oscar can stick and move all night and not get cornered by Golovkin, then maybe. Oscar is just too small though. Even at 154 he is a bit small. When he fought Vargas there was some times in the fight, which were bound to happen with Oscar not being a defensive first fighter, where he got torn apart very quickly. Luckily Oscar adjusted stayed away from the ropes and kept his punches sharp and timed perfectly. Vargas was an aggressive fighter and a big 154 lber but he just wasn't athletically coordinated like a Trinidad, Oscar, or Hopkins. If he couldn't walk Oscar down and at least pot shot him to open up a decent combo then he was ****ed because his chin was so so, and he was the one initiating the offensive. GGG is more dynamic, bigger, seems to have a better chin, much more power and I think could trap, hurt and finish any form of Oscar.
            Now Hagler, Hopkins, Hearns, Roy, Duran, Monzon, Robinson, maybe Trinidad, and a few more I prob can't think of would be a huge test for Golovkin.

Comment

we need to see how GGG looks at 154 lbs, but at 160 lbs he kills oscar, and i love el golden boy

Comment

154 prime Oscar out boxes GGG. People forget how good oscars jab was. He'd use his jab to keep the distance and out box him. GGG would chase him but not find him. It would be the same way he had Trinidad chasing him the first nine rounds of that fight.

Comment

Working...
                X