No announcement yet.

May-Pac UK Schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May-Pac UK Schedule

Do any of you guys know what time we can roughly expect the undercard to start, the ringwalks of the main event and other such stuff. I'd rather not have to sit through the entire undercard but there's no way I'll miss the fight,

The whole broadcast starts at midnight,i'll take a guess that the undercard starts at around 1.30.

Comment

Yeah, it's usually 1:30 or 2:00

Comment

fight itself will probably be around 4am

Comment

Floyd always comes out later than any boxer i'm aware of.

Sometimes it's 4:30 by the time he's in the ring.

Comment

viaplay from sweden released a schedule which states that the first televised undercard bout is expected to start at 3am stockholm time, which is 2am in uk if i'm not mistaken. The main event ist expected to kick off at 5am cet / 4 am uk time.

Comment

Anyone know if u can order it on sky hd if you don't have a HD subscription (but do have a hd box)

don't wanna watch it on sd if I don't have to but don't wanna pay for it twice

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                fight itself will probably be around 4am
                Isnt this a bit early? That would mean the fight starting at 8pm in Las Vegas.

I havent stayed up for an american card in quite a while now but i think i remember it being 5am+ for the main event fights.

Comment

I think it is around 4:30-5:00am. Main events in Vegas usually are anyway.

Comment

I remember Mayweather vs Guerrero starting around 5.30am.

I think 4am is being very optimistic.

Comment

Working...
                    X