Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Cotto vs Canelo and Mayweather vs Pacquiao/Khan conflict master thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fallen_ego
    It's kinda slow today, even the may/pac thread isn't getting love. To answer your question, it will probably mayweather/Khan and vargas/Pacquiao. What I'm interested to see is the backlash Floyd will get from the public if the fight doesn't happen. Even his #1 supporter Steven A Smith is ready to turn on him.
    It takes two to tango

I'm no fan of Floyd, but lets just presume Floyd is desperate to fight Pac and vice versa, but Arum is the guy who stops the fight from happening

Should Floyd receive the backlash?

I'm not sure who will be to blame if this fight doesnt happen, Floyd or Arum.

Comment

It's kinda slow today, even the may/pac thread isn't getting love. To answer your question, it will probably mayweather/Khan and vargas/Pacquiao. What I'm interested to see is the backlash Floyd will get from the public if the fight doesn't happen. Even his #1 supporter Steven A Smith is ready to turn on him.
      But he said his sources told him that don't like floyd that floyd has tried to make the fight happen behind the scenes but arum is in the way.

Comment

So everybody just post here then.

Comment

True but they also talked about stipulations Floyd had like the flat 40 million dollars and he wanted to keep all the revenue back when Manny was pulling good numbers. No way was manny going to take that deal.

Would you prefer 100 threads regarding the same issues involving these fights?
          well manny said he would fight for free and its not about the money but we know arum ain't going for that.

they not even on the same page.

Comment

Floyd doesn't even sign these checks!!

Comment

thaboxingvoice are doing a show right now on this thread topic:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thaboxi...ather-pacquiao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1qtezR0sYM

Comment

Comment

So he was rooting against the only other option he had besides Manny? He must love having his back against the wall.
                  Brothers will always support each other in this racist sport.

Im happy Devon had an off day.

Brothers shouldnt fight each other.

Comment

is anybody getting worried that cotto/canelo may not even happen? from the last interview i saw with cotto he sounds like he has told them what he wants and they have not agreed to it and if they don't, he will move on. he and bob arum do not seem like they are on the same page here. arum almost seems like he's forcing it on him. arum and oscar are clearly working together to screw over mayweather for may 2 and cotto don't give a damn about that date.
                    Last edited by Big_L; 12-18-2014, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Do you have the video of the interview or link?

Comment

Working...
                      X