No announcement yet.

I think Austin Trout beats EVERYONE at 154, including Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Am I the only one who wasn't impressed with Trout beating cotto? I thought it was a pretty crappy fight and Trout simply did more to win then Cotto. He certainly didn't look great to me.
    You're not alone... I felt a Cotto with an extra 10% beats him. I felt Trout was vulnerable throughout the entire fight but he put enough work in every round to win.

He doesn't have power, that's a problem. I think Canelo hurts him.

Comment

I think Trout would be even money with Mayweather but I favor Canelo to beat him. If Trout and Canelo fight I will place a large [for me] bet on Canelo to win. I think Lara and Vanes should also be even money with Trout and both Lara and Vanes would have defeated Cotto in my opinion. Trout is one of the best 154 pounders in the world for sure. Time will tell if he is THE best. I guess I don't think beating Cotto at 154 is as hard to do as many on boxing scene think it is.

Comment

he should beat mayweather but who knows

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          I can easily see Austin Trout beating Canelo and Mayweather, do you think he can?
          Trout would whoop Canelo's a$$ so bad there'd be a ridiculous amount of crying.

Only one I'm not sure about is if he fought Floyd.

Comment

I can't say Trout beats everyone at 154 with 100% certainty but I can say no one at 154 easily beats Trout with 100% certainty.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Am I the only one who wasn't impressed with Trout beating cotto? I thought it was a pretty crappy fight and Trout simply did more to win then Cotto. He certainly didn't look great to me.
              i wasn't impressed either i actually expected trout to put on his best performance but to me he didn't look that good and just eeked out most of the rounds he won but i don't know maybe im judging him on what i expected

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                I can't say Trout beats everyone at 154 with 100% certainty but I can say no one at 154 easily beats Trout with 100% certainty.
                And this is why people should call for this fight. Personally, I feel Trout would be a stylistic nightmare for Floyd and I would really like to see how their styles mesh.

Comment

Shut UP!

Trout Hasnīt KO Power

The Only Way to Destroy to Mayweather is with KO POW, Pressure.

Comment

Im one of those guys who is neutral on Trout, I don't like him or dislike him. Im also not trying to take anything away from him by beating Cotto cause I thought Cotto would beat him by taking advantage of his patience BUT how will he do vs guys who don't come forward towards him? Like Lara and Mayweather or Molina?

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      You're not alone... I felt a Cotto with an extra 10% beats him. I felt Trout was vulnerable throughout the entire fight but he put enough work in every round to win.

He doesn't have power, that's a problem. I think Canelo hurts him.
                      I think Cotto's stamina was a major problem, it continues to be. Canelo might be able to hurt him but I think Trout counters this dude all night.

Comment

Working...
                      X