• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conte vs. Memo on twitter

Conte's getting owned

Comment

both are idiots,

conte is just a mouthpiece for his business (VADA), and him trying to "clean-up" the sport is like oj simpson being a character witness for a defendant in a murder trial

Comment

they can both bicker all day but none of it matters till something is actually done. think of all the people like peterson and berto who are out there doping for god knows how long

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Conte's getting owned
          To be honest, and I'm surprised people haven't caught onto it, the Angel Heredia account seems like an imposter. I'm willing to bet on it. I doubt that's really Memo. And whoever it is, is getting a laugh out of toying with Conte and others. It's really funny to me how Conte and others are so gullible.

Comment

Ped fight..

Comment

Where's Conte's test samples? How is he keeping up with Memo's workrate..

Comment

the Memo account is fake as hell. Only has a few followers and is not verified:
                https://twitter.com/guruscience
                I could set up an account like that and pretend to be somebody I am not.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Conte's getting owned
                  Conte is a douch bag I once pretended to make a purchase of his products he e-mails me than I ask him about his steroids with Mosley and the Coooc Sucer cus me out like a little baby than he blocked me so I couldn't respond

Comment

Always is just a b*tch fight between two people in the know about PED'S and one trying to gain superiority over the other...

I bet Heredia anonymously sends letter's to Conte saying "Missed the steriods in that B sample agian huh?"
                    Last edited by miniq; 12-27-2012, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X