No announcement yet.

What's A Good Protein Shake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's A Good Protein Shake?

been off with them supplements for a month. i really just don't buy all the hype on this stuff but im going back to my country and the food there is really good but mostly not healthy like here in america. so im thinking about bringing some supplements back.

for a while i have tried eating really healthy. mostly organic and whole grain/wheat. etc! i really dont get the fawking difference to be honest.

i have experimented with my workouts too. and i think the best i have seen myself is doing calisthenics. it was the fastest result that i got.

now back to supplements. i have tried the 2 best pwo. jack3d is the shiet! while c4 is the shiet but the smoother version. i think my body is now used to working out so i can tend to push myself without this stuff.

with the protein shakes fawk muscle milk for some reason it gave me a gut. i don't know maybe it's because i did less fat burning workouts and more lifting. i have also tried lean pro matrix which is good but they have put some sweetener in it which fawked it up. tastes so sweet. the last i had was the 100% whey gold standard. i don't really see any use for all this to be honest but i guess my mentality is to still take it.

any thoughts on what to get? i heard the musclepharm has good products. fill me in with some info!

Dymatize Elite whey = Pretty much the same as Gold standard in profile, texture, mixibility etc but around £12/$20 cheaper!

I don't get why anybody would buy Gold standard when you can get Dymatize Elite which is pretty much exactly the same for a lot cheaper.

If you don't mind the taste of you're on a budget just a bog standard unflavoured whey protein from a bulk supplier would suffice (could always add a sweetner/scoop of Nesquick if fussy)

Comment

I like syntax pineapple whey.

I'm not a lifter, it's just for breakfast keeps me lean and mean. Able to preserve the lean mass I have.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

thanks for the input guys. i really dont depend on it but sometimes when i get too fawking hungry in between meals that's when i use this life saver. protein shake + banana + low fat milk/water and im all good!

Comment

You realize also..............you can't live on that ****.

It will kill you.

Your kidneys aren't made to break down that stuff.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
            You realize also..............you can't live on that ****.

It will kill you.

Your kidneys aren't made to break down that stuff.
            yeah i know. that's why as much as possible i just try the natural way. but i just wanted to mix it up sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
              yeah i know. that's why as much as possible i just try the natural way. but i just wanted to mix it up sometimes.
              Either way people smoke packs a day..........use drugs...........drink...........eat jack in the box..........huff paint or whatever.

More like a life expectancy game.

Comment

protein must not work for yiou son cause you have 0 muscle tone............you look like dude from madtv

Comment

Pro Complex

Comment

i heard sperm shakes are good

Comment

Working...
                    X