Collapse
No announcement yet.

Márquez accepts possibility of rematch with Pacquiao: May 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see . Ben was asking why was juan in ny and we thought he was lying but it's obvious that bob does not want to make this fight!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by [SyrianUser] View Post
        Arum said that Pacquiao cant fight in May because of a serious cut
        But, but that's what I thought too??

Comment

He probably wants the fight in Mexico too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            But, but that's what I thought too??
            Does anyone else feel like Marquez is purposely hanging Manny out to dry out of spite. Of all months he chooses, its May (the same month Floyd stated he wants to fight manny). Seems like Marquez is trying to air Manny out and with floyds help their causing fans to pull a 180 on their opinions of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
              Does anyone else feel like Marquez is purposely hanging Manny out to dry out of spite. Of all months he chooses, its May (the same month Floyd stated he wants to fight manny). Seems like Marquez is trying to air Manny out and with floyds help their causing fans to pull a 180 on their opinions of him.
              I don't care, I jumped clean off the Pacman bandwagon when they signed to fight Margarito. "I've went from loads of positive karma to negative. Fought tooth & nail with solid posters about how overrated Pacman was. To now finally seeing the brainwashing most have suffered being reversed & I love every second of it. If Pacman Marquez happen in may, we know why.

Comment

i dont think pac wants another match with marquez. After their 2nd fight, it seems clear to me he wants nothing more from marquez because pac knows marquez is the only boxer that knows how to defeat him lol (sad but true)

hope the mayweather fight happens. and i hope pac clearly wants arum to know the mayweather fight should happen in may. he even says the month is ok. ive heard nothing from him saying how bad his cut is.

Comment

Oh it'll happen don't worry. They just gotta wait 3-4 years first.

Comment

Originally posted by [SyrianUser] View Post
                    Arum said that Pacquiao cant fight in May because of a serious cut
                    u believed in Arum now?? i thought *****s think Arum is a liar!

Comment

Originally posted by hanzoh74 View Post
                      u believed in Arum now?? i thought *****s think Arum is a liar!
                      Of course he is a liar he said it to duck the Mayweather fight

Comment

Working...
                      X