Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen the Box Azteca broadcast of Cotto-Margarito II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez Sr is just an old prick who is in denial most of the time.

He's ALWAYS talking **** about Puerto Rican fighters. Reason why I want Chavez Jr. to fight Cotto. So if Cotto beats him, it would be hilarious seein Chavez Sr. expressions LMAO!

Comment

Still crying???

Comment

Not as biased as the porto rican broadcast of
        Segura Vs. Calderun I

But I have always noticed that about Chavez sr. Dude is a loose cannon and likes to speak his mind

Comment

Comment

I find Margarito to be a cool guy, all gauze or whatever controversies aside. I think all these excuses from fans and from himself hurt him. Take a look at this interview and see how relaxed and down to earth he seems. He even says that Cotto has heart and that he expects a good fight from Cotto. It's in spanish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDvVS...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              That's what I was talking about. You can CLEARLY watch the video when he tells his corner no more with his head. Then he tells Merchant that it was his corner the one who stopped the fight.

He also said it before. This video starts halfway through the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
                Still crying???
                I don't see how anyone rooting for Cotto has to cry after a win. Actually, whoever thinks Margarito was on the verge of stopping Cotto is not too realistic.

Comment

Probably brewing a beef between Cotto and his son.

Comment

5:26 onwards

Enjoy Chavez Sr. in denial. Will sue Richard Steele in court. Richard Steele had an agenda and was out to get him. The WBC was out to get him also. He never hit Randall below. His corner went even further and said "the punch didn't EXIST" (after viewing it on video).

Classless.

Comment

Is he going to commentate if Julito fights cotto? Lol that'd be Epic to hear.

Comment

Working...
                      X