Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
    pathetic , isnt it ?

Comment

I saw Floyd won, I'm pretty sure that I saw Floyd being the winner last night.

So I'm 100% positive that there was a winner last night.

Comment

Ortiz would've gotten ko'd either way, I say by the 8th.. or he would've quit again!!

Comment

im sure floyd won last night....***checks sig***yep i was right Ortiz got knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
            There needs to be a rematch, Mayweather never hurt Ortiz until he sucker punched him like a lil bit** that he is.... the fight was competitive, ortiz had maweather hurt in the 4th...

We all know he aint gonna fight pacquiao so make the fukn rematch
            LOL@ the fight was competitive. Ortiz is the stupidest fighter I have ever seen. What a clueless motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              LOL@ the fight was competitive. Ortiz is the stupidest fighter I have ever seen. What a clueless motherfucker.
              what would a fkn pinoy know about boxing? go eat a hot dog u fuken midget.

Comment

No man, according to mayweather fans Ortiz was getting Gattid, and that punch wasn't at all dirty.

Comment

ortiz lost bro he was get tagged up....swelling eye......he was out classed
                  to much skills...not enough skills

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    I saw Floyd won, I'm pretty sure that I saw Floyd being the winner last night.

So I'm 100% positive that there was a winner last night.
                    your little queer azz just loves to see mexicans lose cause you envy us... how come we dont see any guatemalan boxers? cuz u guys cant fight for shi*

Comment

What the hell for? So Mayweather can dominate Ortiz in a one sided fight again? I'll pass. Wake me up when Mayweather faces Pacquiao or Martinez. Anything else is just pointless.

Comment

Working...
                      X