Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have that gif image of Calzaghe throwing sissy slaps at Peter Manfredo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
    That JoeyZagz user makes me hate Calzaghe since he is such a dick-rider of a hype-job like Haye.
    What possesed you to start hating on me this morning?

At any rate, Calzaghe may be the best thing that ever happened to boxing. I love watching the flurries and the helpless opponents who can do nothing to stop them. Joe was one of a kind and their will never be a fighter with that exciting awkward style again.

Stop hating.

Comment

That poster who sucks on Hayes nutts all the time bothers the **** out of me, hyping up a hype-job. I know that when I made this topic that JoeyCalz was definitely offended by my topic. Thats what he gets for hyping that hype-job Haye up.

Haye moves up to heavyweight and fights the weaker shot heavyweights. I don't like David Haye at all, he has big mouth but not big balls to take on the hard fights.
      What the hell does Calzaghe have to do with Haye?

None of the opponents that Zagz fought could remedy these so called "slaps"/ Get a life already.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
        What the hell does Calzaghe have to do with Haye?

None of the opponents that Zagz fought could remedy these so called "slaps"/ Get a life already.
        You have a crush on Haye and can't even admit all he has done at heavyweight is fight mediocre shot fighters.

Comment

You have a crush on Haye and can't even admit all he has done at heavyweight is fight mediocre shot fighters.
          Are you gay or something? If you are upset about Haye then make a thread about HIM. Dont take your frustrations out on the greatest Supermiddleweight of all times.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
            Are you gay or something? If you are upset about Haye then make a thread about HIM. Dont take your frustrations out on the greatest Supermiddleweight of all time.
            I didn't take my frustrations out on Andre Ward.

Comment

WTF@ those stoppages
              what a joke wow .. those refs clearly were payed

Comment

Originally posted by Avenue View Post
                WTF@ those stoppages
                what a joke wow .. those refs clearly were payed
                And people make excuses for early stoppages. Yet if they had an early stoppage on Wlad/Puritty, Puritty wouldn't have pulled the upset off then!

Comment

calzaghe is a joke man, always has been.

Comment

Calzaghe is a joke to me. I don't think he makes it to the hall of fame.

Comment

Joe Calzaghe: "46 have tried and 46 have failed"

Comment

Working...
                      X