Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab judah former enemy now worth more then gold to PBF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab judah former enemy now worth more then gold to PBF?

Hi just wanted to make a quick few points on Zab judah being in Floyd training camp.

What we do know Floyd can talk alot of **** sometimes but when i listen to him i try and take in everything and put a line between the bull**** and the truth.

He has never giving credit to Pac man but when i digged deeper I've seen videos when he said ''PAC IS A GOOD PUNCHER'' (Sky sports interview) ''PAC IS A QUICK STARTER'' (Brian Kenny interview Espn when he was asked who would win the Cotto vs Manny fight).

Just seeing Zab got me thinking now i know zab and manny dont fight alike etc everyone with a brain knows that but i was thinking just like the rest of the straight thinking fans on here.

Manny will be most dangerous to floyd in the 1st 5 rounds of there fight (not saying he cant win late etc but just looking into the fact floyd does adjust pretty dam good) what better fighter to spar with then the 2nd most dangerous 5 round fighter in the game Zab.

When u get to spar with elite left hand fighter such as zab with hands just as fast and PBF AND PAC MAN who also had one punch knock out power
    Just wanted to get any opinions on how this will help???? because no1 has really brought it up.

Not saying it going to be the difference in a fight cos it not but i got the fight a toss up but when i think of this alone it makes me favour Floyd just a tad.

By the way Mayweather jr over shane UD 8 rounds to 4 in the hardest 1st 7 rounds of Mayweathers whole career! Peace

Originally posted by This is boxing View Post
    Hi just wanted to make a quick few points on Zab judah being in Floyd training camp.

What we do know Floyd can talk alot of **** sometimes but when i listen to him i try and take in everything and put a line between the bull**** and the truth.

He has never giving credit to Pac man but when i digged deeper I've seen videos when he said ''PAC IS A GOOD PUNCHER'' (Sky sports interview) ''PAC IS A QUICK STARTER'' (Brian Kenny interview Espn when he was asked who would win the Cotto vs Manny fight).

Just seeing Zab got me thinking now i know zab and manny dont fight alike etc everyone with a brain knows that but i was thinking just like the rest of the straight thinking fans on here.

Manny will be most dangerous to floyd in the 1st 5 rounds of there fight (not saying he cant win late etc but just looking into the fact floyd does adjust pretty dam good) what better fighter to spar with then the 2nd most dangerous 5 round fighter in the game Zab.

When u get to spar with elite left hand fighter such as zab with hands just as fast and PBF AND PAC MAN who also had one punch knock out power
    Just wanted to get any opinions on how this will help???? because no1 has really brought it up.

Not saying it going to be the difference in a fight cos it not but i got the fight a toss up but when i think of this alone it makes me favour Floyd just a tad.

By the way Mayweather jr over shane UD 8 rounds to 4 in the hardest 1st 7 rounds of Mayweathers whole career! Peace

some good observations.....have stated it more than a few times that the first 5 to 6 rds would be key for Pac.........

Comment

its alright i will be a good sparring for pac dont trip.......

Comment

multiply zab judah ten times ..........thats what floys' has as an opponenet vs packy........................

Comment

Judah is closer to Pacquiao than Forbes to Floyd in terms of physical abilities.

Comment

One thing I see different between Zab and Manny is that Manny throws the weirdest type of punches I've ever seen at the most awkward angles and in addition is that it's like a machine gun.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              multiply zab judah ten times ..........thats what floys' has as an opponenet vs packy........................
              IMO, the only thing Pac and Judah have in common is their southpaw stance. They are two completely different beasts.

Whatever Pac will lack in size vs. Floyd, he will make up for in versatility. Hopefully we see this fight next.

Comment

the only thing i find wrong with this is the perception that judah and floyd were enemies. they really werent until they fought. b4 that they were pretty cool and they knew each other from the golden gloves and olympic trials. a lot of the animosity was hyped and the rest was made bad by the actions of their relatives in tht ring brawl.

Comment

Zab is an excellent sparring partner for Floyd if he is going to be facing Manny. I doubt that Zab would agree or that Floyd would as him though.

Comment

Thread provided by SuckaPunch... http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...highlight=1996

Comment

Working...
                    X