Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will people get a$$hurt if Tony beat Martinez and Pac fought Tony for the MW crown?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Cool,

But, if Marg beats Martinez at MW(which I seriously doubt would happen) and Pac goes to MW to fight Marg...

Then that is a challenge and a very big risk...
    thats a monster risk.... lmao pac would walk into the ring with a beer belly..

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
      can you honestly let Floyd's dick breath for one second. I mean just one second, how hard is that?

This thread has nothing to do with Floyd vs Pac and actually If this scenario did happen, Pac would face Marg sometime next year.
      Cool,

But, if Marg beats Martinez at MW(which I seriously doubt would happen) and Pac goes to MW to fight Marg...

Then that is a challenge and a very big risk...
      Are you still on board if Floyd fights Marg at 160 for a belt?

Comment

Im not saying this to hate on pac but I think he would be in way over his head to face anyone @ 160... IMO like i said before he would be walking into the ring with a big old beer belly

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
          I'm not saying this will happen, but what if somehow Toney was to beat Martinez to become the Ring/Lineal Middleweight champ, would people get a$$hurt if Arum put Pac against him in an effort to get Manny his 9th title? Just curious...

BTW I know this is a helluva reach, so there is no need to come in this thread telling me that...lol
          that's would be just pure LOL. if i were pac, i'd be laughing my ass off coming home after getting the belt. that would be a big "**** you" to boxing and "what are you gonna do about it?"

Comment

Margarito vs Martinez would most likely be at 154.

Comment

This better not happen.

It would give Pacquiao ANOTHER excuse to duck Mayweather Jr.

Which needs to stop

Comment

If Floyd does fight Martinez.

He better pull a Ray Leonard and fight Martinez at 154 for the JMW WBC title and for the Ring, Lineal, WBC, and WBO MW title...

Because, he ain't ****ing with Martinez at 160. Maybe 154 but not 160. So he should just pull a Ray Leonard...
                Nah , Sergio is no Hagler and Sergio is not really a MW , more I think about it Floyd could just give him the weight and out box him , its a styles thing and I dont see the weight a big deal with both being the style they are where Floyd has so much more skill than Sergio and Sergio is a boxer at heart and would just box , I believe its a winnable for Floyd .

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Are you still on board if Floyd fights Marg at 160 for a belt?
                  Floyd-Margarito?

I been wanting that fight since late 2005. Of course I would be on board...

Comment

only if he fights him at the middle weight limit, which just aint happening. if he does fight margs at the mw limit and he wins, pac is def top ten p4p material, screw the fact margs aint that good.

but i dnt see maragrito beating martinez. p will is a lot better than margs imo, and he couldnt clearly beat martinez. i dnt think margs can beat martinez rite now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacmang View Post
                      I would love it. It would do nothing but add to Manny's already great legacy.
                      and give you more material to masturbate to

Comment

Working...
                      X