Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More impressive: Hopkins wins over Tarver, Trinidad or Pavlik?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More impressive: Hopkins wins over Tarver, Trinidad or Pavlik?

Which one do you think was most impressive and why?
    Trinidad
    25.00%
    Tarver
    6.25%
    Pavlik
    68.75%
    Other: please explain
    0.00%

I think all were, but damn... What he did to Pavlik... I didn't expect that.

ATG hands down.

Comment

Trinidad because Pavlik and Tarver are nowhere near Tito's level at the time Hopkins beat him

Comment

Pavlik, just because he is getting way past his prime now but keeps showing that he can still put the guys on winning streaks away.

Comment

i think both trinidad and pavlik, because he was an underdog

Comment

You have to look at the skill of the opponent and also Hop's age. Not saying Kelly is more skilled than the other two, but Hop will be 44 in January, so the Pavlik win is a better win.

Comment

Tarver is the only non one dimensional fighter on the list. Tito and Pavlik are clones, lol.

Comment

Pavlik because he was older, coming off a loss where he looked OLD, underdog, Pavlik was a freight train with power and alot of people were expecting Pavlik to KO Hopkins

Comment

Pavlik Tito Tarver in that order.

Comment

I guess you got a point. I thought Pavlik would win an ugly fight based on how horrible Hopkins looked against Calzaghe, but I said many many times it wouldn't surprise me to see Hop outclass Pavlik. Pavlik is a very, very basic fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X