Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscars Ring Blog...... This is spot on!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscars Ring Blog...... This is spot on!

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/1457/de_l...ather_impasse/

Couldnt have put it better myself!

Spot on? Really?

"If Pacquiao, the toughest guy on the planet, is afraid of needles and having a few tablespoons of blood drawn from his system, then something is wrong. The guy has tattoos everywhere; he’s tattooed from top to bottom. You’re telling me he’s afraid of needles?"

If you have phobia, you have phobia. I know a guy who's been in wars, as in wars! He's been shot at multiple times, stabbed twice, captured and tortured, but he just shrugs it off like it was nothing, but he screams and jumps like a little school girl when he sees a mouse. I'm not saying Pac has Trypanophobia or he's hemophobic or anything, but I'm just trying to dispute what Oscar said...

"Now I have to wonder about him. I’m saying to myself, “Wow. Those Mosley punches, those Vargas punches and those Pacquiao punches all felt the same.”

Wasn't it just recently when he said Pac's punches didn't hurt? Even Floyd will say, "Which is it then?"

I won't even talk about the Mosley vs. Judah fight that didn't happen last year, it will be so embarrassing to Oscar and GBP...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxin...oodtests_N.htm
    Last edited by gopi11; 12-25-2009, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
      Spot on? Really?

"If Pacquiao, the toughest guy on the planet, is afraid of needles and having a few tablespoons of blood drawn from his system, then something is wrong. The guy has tattoos everywhere; he’s tattooed from top to bottom. You’re telling me he’s afraid of needles?"

If you have phobia, you have phobia. I know a guy who's been in wars, as in wars! He's been shot at multiple times, stabbed twice, captured and tortured, but he just shrugs it off like it was nothing, but he screams and jumps like a little school girl when he sees a mouse. I'm not saying Pac has Trypanophobia or he's hemophobic or anything, but I'm just trying to dispute what Oscar said...

"Now I have to wonder about him. I’m saying to myself, “Wow. Those Mosley punches, those Vargas punches and those Pacquiao punches all felt the same.”

Wasn't it just recently when he said Pac's punches didn't hurt? Even Floyd will say, "Which is it then?"

I won't even talk about the Mosley vs. Judah fight that didn't happen last year, it will be so embarrassing to Oscar and GBP...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxin...oodtests_N.htm
      Everything he said is spot on de la hoya did say a while ago pacs punches werent powerful it was just his speed.Had respect for oscar as a fighter as he seemed to face anyone but since his retirement he seems to be just jealous of manny and has an agenda against him because of time he was supposed to sign for golden boy a few years ago and didnt

Comment

The day Oscar bought The Ring is the day The Ring lost its credibility. So no, it is not spot on. Oscar is a biased and jealous prick. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
        X