Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think of buying console. Which is best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer the PS3 over any console out right now.

Comment

Originally posted by City Madness View Post
      Damn, that's pretty good customer service.. But can anybody expect to get that kind of service?
      Yes, every 360 has a 3 year warranty. If it ****s on you, you go to their website, enter the serial number of your console and your info. They mail you a box, you send them your 360 in said box, they send you another one. They pay for the mailing fees and everything.

But i'd still be angry if my 360 died on me. It's just the fact that the console should have been designed better in the first place.

Comment

The fact is, if you want a 360 for the games etc then not buying one because it might break and it takes like a week to replace is dumb

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            Free online but 360 online is 10 times better. You guys complain about paying $40 or $50 a year for Xbox live but if you break it down to days you played online its like a a penny a day If even that. PS3 online sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik K View Post
              Free online but 360 online is 10 times better. You guys complain about paying $40 or $50 a year for Xbox live but if you break it down to days you played online its like a a penny a day If even that. PS3 online sucks.
              yeah yeah....the moment ps3 has cross game voice chat(which will be soon, if an informant who detailed every inch of ps3 slim and the date of firmware 3.0 is to be trusted), xbox live gold becomes a total rip off.......

Comment

Listen...

To the cocksuckers who say that 360's online is better than PS3.

It is the SAME EXACT ****! No bandwidth advantages in games. Nothing! The Market place and home screen looks better, but THAT's IT! I come to play games.. Not stare at peoples little **** boxes and see and stalk what they are doing.

Ya people are stupid. PS3 is the ****. Enough said. Failure rate is low, and mind you.. I had a 360. 2 of them. I had my PS3 for almost 3 years bro. Nothing.. It still lives.

Comment

To break it down, the way i see it, if you want a console as another electronic device... Get a ps3, they do stuff.
                  If you want a gamers console, get an xbox 360.
                  - I used to love playstations but ive bought a 360. It just feels a lot better to play, and the graphics on a ps3 are in no way better. In fact, games like fallout 3 couldn't be made as well because of its pixel shader?! Ive not a clue.
                  Playstation 3 people just feel the need to slander the xbox because for the most part they feel insecure that they spent loads on something that really isn't that amazing, considering they had two more years to develop it.

Comment

Originally posted by Meth-TICAL View Post
                    To break it down, the way i see it, if you want a console as another electronic device... Get a ps3, they do stuff.
                    If you want a gamers console, get an xbox 360.
                    - I used to love playstations but ive bought a 360. It just feels a lot better to play, and the graphics on a ps3 are in no way better. In fact, games like fallout 3 couldn't be made as well because of its pixel shader?! Ive not a clue.
                    Playstation 3 people just feel the need to slander the xbox because for the most part they feel insecure that they spent loads on something that really isn't that amazing, considering they had two more years to develop it.
                    Because developers still haven't found an ideal way to use the technology yet. PS3 will stand out soon. THen everyone will understand the true power of the PS3.

You sound like a fanboy though.. Look at your last sentence. You are discrediting the developers of Sony, when they indeed make a great system. Look at Killzone 2. That game looks great. Its just more to come in the near future. Wait till God Of War 3 comes out.. Sony developers indeed will elaborate on the technology. Other thirdparty compaines are trying to dish out on cash making games over and over (Need for Speed, EA sports) they're just making games but put no effort into it really.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                      Yes, every 360 has a 3 year warranty. If it ****s on you, you go to their website, enter the serial number of your console and your info. They mail you a box, you send them your 360 in said box, they send you another one. They pay for the mailing fees and everything.

But i'd still be angry if my 360 died on me. It's just the fact that the console should have been designed better in the first place.
                      Actually they no longer give you a box, you have to provide your own...

Comment

Working...
                      X