Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    LMAOOO. You're an absolute imbecile.

There are 2 fighters. The judges are free to judge it anyway they seem fit. Of course they could have scored all the rounds for Pacquiao you absolute moron.

By the way, you brought up Lederman, who had it more lopsided in favor of Floyd than 2 of the official judges!

You're an absolute moron. Seriously. I feel sorry for you.
    In slow motion, but only in slow motion PAC ko's the world.
    Everything is better in slow mo..
    But, a fool looks stupider, for a longer amount of time in slow mo...

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      I also analyzed round 3 and determined that the Vegas judges had the wrong guy winning that round.
      Apparently you liked Lederman's scorecard. Why don't you just go by his score, huh?

117 - 111.

Trying to pick and choose rounds from different judges to fit your agenda is not only the dumbest tactic ever, it's ****ing pitiful. Try deflecting my nuts out ya mouf, bltch

Comment

Apparently you liked Lederman's scorecard. Why don't you just go by his score, huh?

117 - 111.

Trying to pick and choose rounds from different judges to fit your agenda is not only the dumbest tactic ever, it's ****ing pitiful. Try deflecting my nuts out ya mouf, bltch

Hey...shlt for brains....Manny is the best fighter that has ever put on gloves...deal with it bltch. heheheheheheheheeeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          In slow motion, but only in slow motion PAC ko's the world.
          Everything is better in slow mo..
          But, a fool looks stupider, for a longer amount of time in slow mo...
          Apparently they have moved on from slow mo. Now they are taking rounds from different unofficial judges to make a composite of judged rounds for a scorecard that fits their agenda

You can't make this shlt up. It's beyond sad at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Hey...shltfor brains....Manny is the best fighter that has ever put on gloves...deal with it bltch. heheheheheheheheeeeeee
            Cool story bro. You still alive after what I did to you? You are better off still ducking me. I'm waiting for the permaban that never happened you dlckless wimp.

Comment

Apparently they have moved on from slow mo. Now they are taking rounds from different unofficial judges to make a composite of judged rounds for a scorecard that fits their agenda

You can't make this shlt up. It's beyond sad at this point.
              Nice.. I've dated ho's like them .. They made excuses for me & my ****ed up ways, I cheated on them.. & they blamed themselves for it...

Unless PAC tells them it's over... I lost to a better boxer..

Can't move on.

You can't make this shizit up... ADPO didn't pay you cuz of PAC.
              He's a good dude... I love him but...

I tried not to vote for you pendejo, but you were obviously correct.. Facts over emotions.. Pendejo in this case means "cool" not stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Nice.. I've dated ho's like them .. They made excuses for me & my ****ed up ways, I cheated on them.. & they blamed themselves for it...

Unless PAC tells them it's over... I lost to a better boxer..

Can't move on.

You can't make this shizit up... ADPO didn't pay you cuz of PAC.
                He's a good dude... I love him but...

I tried not to vote for you pendejo, but you were obviously correct.. Facts over emotions.. Pendejo in this case means "cool" not stupid.
                [MENTION]ADPO2[/MENTION] is never going to be a man and admit that he was wrong. He's just going to claim everyone cheated or everyone was too stupid to understand him. The guy has serious delusions of grandeur. I just find his posts and beat him down for fun now. It's my guilty pleasure. He tries, but eventually just ducks out of the thread like he did when we discussed Martinez and PWill. Ain't that right, ADPO2?

Comment

• he was a buzz saw for sure. helped that he was a lefty.

Comment

• It's between him, Crawford, Tyson, and Oscar

Comment

• Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Ok. I can see giving him the 4th. Everyone gave him that round. I don't see how you can give him any other round scoring the fight according to proper scoring criteria.
                      Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      So you agree with Manny winning Round #4. The problem with your scoring, I presume, is either being bias or you are giving Floyd all rounds that are close even though he does not deserve them.

You say that you cannot see anyone giving Manny any other round but Harold Lederman gave Manny the 2nd round. So that means that one could have scored it 2-2.

If you analyze round 3, that was clearly a Manny round but the Vegas judges didn't give it to Manny. Go check it out for yourself and come back and tell me how Floyd could have won that!

SO YES, the Vegas judges could have had it 3-1 for Manny after 4 rounds but like Juan Marquez said, you cannot beat Floyd on the cards in Vegas!

Sure, whatever ..... Go read above.

The topic was about the first 4 rounds and whether Manny met the criteria to win more rounds than the Vegas judges gave him.

BIG DUNN: Said that its not possible for someone to have given Manny those rounds.

ADP02: Yes it's possible and I explained that others did and I'm sure that Harold Lederman, a former judge, is basing it on the criteria.

I also analyzed round 3 and determined that the Vegas judges had the wrong guy winning that round.

After 4 rounds, the score cards could have been 3-1 Manny but it is Vegas and Floyd is the hometown guy who gets these types of advantages..

You call others imbecile but I think you should go read your responses and then look in the mirror!!!

You brought up several DEFLECTIONs and now want me to respond to your DEFLECTIONs instead of you responding directly at what the posts were about!!! .... which is who you are as a poster ..... SO YES, YOU DEFLECTED!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      You have poor comprehension skills. I pointed out that your logic makes no sense. You DEFLECTED away from that, didn't you.

YOUR POINT IS THAT HAD THE JUDGES SEEN THE FIGHT LIKE LEDERMAN, THEY WOULD HAVE HAD THE 2nd ROUND FOR PAC. DIDNT YOU SAY THAT?

BUT HAD THEY SEEN THE FIGHT LIKE LEDERMAN, PACQUIAO WOULD HAVE LOST BY A LARGER MARGIN THAN HE DID, YOU ABSOLUTE MORON.

EXPLAIN, BlTCH
                      .............. NO SIR, You are the one that has poor comprehension skills!!!!!

I even said it to you AGAIN in my previous post that the topic was about the first 4 rounds but you butted in with your DEFLECTIONs!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X