Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Malignaggi Reveal Mcgregor's Tactics, Gameplan and Style To Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Malignaggi Reveal Mcgregor's Tactics, Gameplan and Style To Floyd?

Mcgregor broke one of the cardinal rules of a boxing camp, "what happens in the gym, stays in the gym", and in fact seems to have even gone one step further by embellishing details about his sparring with Paulie to place himself in a favourable light. In any ordinary boxing camp this sort of conduct would be completely unacceptable.

As part of the long established boxing fraternity, as a retaliation against the mistreatment that he's suffered at the hands of Team Mcgregor, should Malignaggi provide Mayweather with all the details about Mcgregor's strategy and style?
    Yes - Malignaggi should tell Floyd everything
    33.33%
    No - Malignaggi should not tell Floyd
    66.67%

Doesn't matter if he does or doesn't. McGreggor is still gonna get his ass taxed.

Comment

I think that goes beyond getting back at McGregor for what Paulie felt wronged about, but while it'd be bad etiquette I couldn't fault him too much for doing so although I think you do it undercover if you do do it. Can't have it be known you told what you believe his gameplan to be.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        Mcgregor broke one of the cardinal rules of a boxing camp, "what happens in the gym, stays in the gym", and in fact seems to have even gone one step further by embellishing details about his sparring with Paulie to place himself in a favourable light. In any ordinary boxing camp this sort of conduct would be completely unacceptable.

As part of the long established boxing fraternity, as a retaliation against the mistreatment that he's suffered at the hands of Team Mcgregor, should Malignaggi provide Mayweather with all the details about Mcgregor's strategy and style?
        LOL stfu with your golden rules. Boxing and MMA are prize events, sparring stories and videos are super common in boxing and MMA.

Believe it or not but this whole ordeal with pauli (paui getting his ass beat) is promoting the event.

Comment

Implying Paulie hasn't told him yet lol

Comment

I dont think he should but i want him too. I just want to hear the details of the actual technical part of the sparring. It doesnt matter if he does it or not floyd is going to beat him regardless.

Comment

I thought that was the whole point of Paulie being there in the first place. That and try to grab a little attention for himself out the deal

Comment

Working...
              X