Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Looking Out Of Shape?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh whaaaat! He really was retired and living the good life. McGregor still has no chance...

Comment

That's what happens in "retirement" when you aren't taking the PEDs.

Comment

He struggled to do the ab workout too. Lol

Comment

He hasn't done any training in like 2 years...not sure why it would be a surprise when his camp is just starting up.

Comment

can anyone tell me why rick funez is helping floyd? did i miss something here?

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
              He hasn't done any training in like 2 years...not sure why it would be a surprise when his camp is just starting up.
              dont play yourself. floyd is always in the gym. he might not be doing 100% training type work for a fight but he's in there staying in shape doing light work. boxing is floyd's life.

Comment

Out Of Shape With Abs? That is a First! I think because the fight is at 154 he is putting on weight and is now he is in the process of sculpting it.

Comment

I wonder how may people wish they were as out of shape as he is in. Obviously he looked a little bit bulkier around his mid section, but his upper body looked great. I know he only did a few push ups and crunches, but he was already soaked in sweat, so we don't know what he had already done before that clip. And lastly, we're still in June, the guy knows how to work his way back to the conditioning he needs.

I wonder how Cotto is looking right now before fighting on the same date...

Comment

Dude is 40 and hasn't fought in two years, you expect him to look like he does at weigh in?

He still looks good, and as out of shape as he looks he's still school 99 percent of boxers now.

Comment

Could probably get rid of that in a day or 2 I think few sit ups leg raises low carbs before bed easy .

Comment

Working...
                      X