No announcement yet.

-Freddy- I am sure this will interest you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Freddy- I am sure this will interest you

Crappy phone camera is a bit out of focus, and it is March not April (was trying to convert from 11/3/2017 because USA does it different and managed to confuse myself).

But you get the point.

Bunnings. An Aussie icon.

Silly me! I forgot a few others who might be interested too.

-Freddy-
    i_am_a_champ
    DionysusX
    !WAR MIKEY!
    RightJab
    siablo14
    Willy Wanker
    [MENTION]BΣRϟΣRKΣR[/MENTION]
    JAB5239
    *TonyMontana*
    1bad65
    TBear
    TheLennox

I'd have posted in that thread about Alts and all, but didn't get a chance to.
    Because as soon as -Freddy- worked out that I was calling his bluff, as soon as he worked out that he was totally, totally in the wrong, he didn't decide to apologise, he didn't decide to man up, he didn't decide to admit he was mistaken.
    He put me on ignore. As soon as he realised he had made a false accusation and had pissed off an innocent guy? He turned into a 100% b.i.t.c.h.

-Freddy- is 100% b.i.t.c.h. Proof permanent of it right here. Forever, indisputable, for anyone who wants it.

Thanks and good night.
    Last edited by Lomasexual; 03-11-2017, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Who's the hand in the video? Was that thewhitegirl or sunspace?

I can't tell them apart.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
        Who's the hand in the video? Was that thewhitegirl or sunspace?

I can't tell them apart.
        It was your mums. I flew her out to Australia to hold my balls, my **** and eventually my sperm.

Figured she might as well hold that piece of paper as well.

Comment

Post more vids.

Its easy to go on a forum/irc/web chat and ask a frend in those countries to take that for you

I can PM Renegade and ask him to make a vid and write my name all over the paper.

I will then appear to be where he at.

What stops you from doing the same?

Nice try

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Nice try
            Yeah, with that logic, what is to stop someone from getting an overseas friend from doing the same trick more than once?

Don't ask for evidence if you aren't going to accept it. And don't make the mistake of thinking I'm as dumb as you are.

It's done, it's over with.

-Freddy- is proven to be a total gutless ****wad who was absolutely wrong, and too cowardly to handle that fact. When it was time to own up to his mistakes he turned and ran away as fast as his cowardly little legs would take him.

He could have acted like a man, he could have done the right thing, but his pride was too much for that.

So I will make it worse for him than if he simply apologised.

Comment

PTI.....

if the evidence is shady, it has to be questioned. might as well go all the way or not at all.

in the end we all win. e beefs are funny as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                PTI.....

if the evidence is shady, it has to be questioned. might as well go all the way or not at all.

in the end we all win. e beefs are funny as hell
                Yeah, would have been good, I was up for it.

But -Freddy- got all psyched out when he realised he was being a total d*ck. He ran away from the beef.

How can you have a beef when the b.i.t.c.h. who starts it puts you on ignore when you start kicking his arse?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  Yeah, would have been good, I was up for it.

But -Freddy- got all psyched out when he realised he was being a total d*ck. He ran away from the beef.

How can you have a beef when the b.i.t.c.h. who starts it puts you on ignore when you start kicking his arse?
                  maybe theres a thread in the dome ?
                  if not, you should make one there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    Silly me! I forgot a few others who might be interested too.

-Freddy-
                    i_am_a_champ
                    DionysusX
                    !WAR MIKEY!
                    RightJab
                    siablo14
                    Willy Wanker
                    [MENTION]BΣRϟΣRKΣR[/MENTION]
                    JAB5239
                    *TonyMontana*
                    1bad65
                    TBear
                    TheLennox

I'd have posted in that thread about Alts and all, but didn't get a chance to.
                    Because as soon as -Freddy- worked out that I was calling his bluff, as soon as he worked out that he was totally, totally in the wrong, he didn't decide to apologise, he didn't decide to man up, he didn't decide to admit he was mistaken.
                    He put me on ignore. As soon as he realised he had made a false accusation and had pissed off an innocent guy? He turned into a 100% b.i.t.c.h.

-Freddy- is 100% b.i.t.c.h. Proof permanent of it right here. Forever, indisputable, for anyone who wants it.

Thanks and good night.
                    Mentioning TheLennox aka Sunspace definitely seals it. You're not him, we believe you now What a dumb ass lmao.

The sheer fact that you've mentioned multiple users in a single post just proves once again that you're that sad mofo. Get a life, and fck off this forum ffs. I know you like attention but there are better, more exciting things to do and experience out there. All you have to do is leave your hole and find out.

**** you and your proof.

Comment

Working...
                    X