No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
    The two biggest losers are Floyd and Manny. JMM just proved Manny is human, and Floyd a coward for not fighting him. I get sick to my stomach when Mayweather said he was better than Muhammad Ali. Please, Ali faced everyone and never ran. Floyd ran from Pacman & Margarito like a (fill in the blank).
    The fight was between Marquez and Pacquiao, nobody named Floyd.

This is what happened.....

There was only one loser, and it was the guy who got stretchedout.

Comment

• Originally posted by dnut17 View Post
      Top 3 atg Mexican fighters: 1.JCC SR. 2/3. Interchangeable Salvador Sanches and JMM. That's how much this result means to his career. He goes from surefire 1st ballot hofer to ATG. The change in tactic was subtle, instead of trying to counter and initiate with combinations of varying power. JMM sat in the pocket and sat down on one or two punches putting as much leverage as he could to really hurt Pacquiao. The body shots hurt pac too it was quite a show. I personally would like to see JMM retire or take one more big money fight either Pac 5 or (don't laugh) I really think he has a chance vs Canelo at a CW of 150. It would be a massive event for Cinco de Mayo win or loose he can retire knowing his legacy is secure cuz Canelo won't knock him out JMM is too smart for that.
      Canelo is waaaaay too big for Marquez, who is not even a welter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Time to post. First off, Congrats to Marquez for that earth shattering punch. You deserve that w. In my early posts before this fight ever happened I always said roided or not, Marquez will be given credit if he wins. That said, watching the fight. He sacrificed some speed for power. He wasn't throwing combos, His game plan was to get one in and end the fight. Ala Mike Tyson. The thing is he isn't even a heavy weight to think in that aspect but he did. He know he has the 1 punch power to end a fight. That for me is what's questionable.

He mustered power at an age were he is turning 40. When in his previous 3 fights with Pac. He hit pac solidly so many time in these 3 fights and Pac never got knocked down. That for me is telling. He isn't at a prime to find new power in himself. He was @ almost 40. Only logical explanation is roids. As I said props to him for winning but he did win with roids. To strong for a man not known for that power.

Pac in the other hand was blitzing boxers before, and was accused of roiding as well, but the difference with Pac is, he is a known puncher and he was blitzing people in his prime not when he was at the end of his career. It was his prime self and his physical attributes that made him a typhoon. That's the difference. If you suspect pac is roiding what more with a 40 year old man who looked like he can throw like a heavyweight.

I know some would say, hey that was a perfectly timed shot anyone will go down with that. But look at the previous 3 fights. Marquez hit Pac cleanly so many times but Pac never went down. Just sayng it really is suspecting to see where the hell did that power come from. Roids?
        You are a piece of **** kid.

Marquez agreed to undertake any test that Pacroid wanted, but Top Rank refused any additional testing.

Marquez did not furnish a dozen ridiculous excuses, like pacroid did.

You are a fkn moron.

That punch was superbly timed, Manny did not see it coming, he walked straight onto it. If you knew anything about boxing you would realise that.

Fuk off pac-stain, your boy is a hypejob, and he got stretched out badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
          Floyd wanted to put Pacquiao at a psychological disadvantage, that's all there was to it. And Marquez proved that Floyd was stupid. He killed what would have been the biggest fight since Ali-Frazier, which would have massively helped boxing, and which would have dramatically cemented his own legacy, and only a fanboy could defend his actions now.
          " his actions " ?

Steroids are rife within the sport, haven't you been watching ?

If not, then why comment ?

Funny as **** to hear the pac-stain's crying about steroid testing after making excuses for pacroid for the last 3 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Time to post. First off, Congrats to Marquez for that earth shattering punch. You deserve that w. In my early posts before this fight ever happened I always said roided or not, Marquez will be given credit if he wins. That said, watching the fight. He sacrificed some speed for power. He wasn't throwing combos, His game plan was to get one in and end the fight. Ala Mike Tyson. The thing is he isn't even a heavy weight to think in that aspect but he did. He know he has the 1 punch power to end a fight. That for me is what's questionable.

He mustered power at an age were he is turning 40. When in his previous 3 fights with Pac. He hit pac solidly so many time in these 3 fights and Pac never got knocked down. That for me is telling. He isn't at a prime to find new power in himself. He was @ almost 40. Only logical explanation is roids. As I said props to him for winning but he did win with roids. To strong for a man not known for that power.

Pac in the other hand was blitzing boxers before, and was accused of roiding as well, but the difference with Pac is, he is a known puncher and he was blitzing people in his prime not when he was at the end of his career. It was his prime self and his physical attributes that made him a typhoon. That's the difference. If you suspect pac is roiding what more with a 40 year old man who looked like he can throw like a heavyweight.

I know some would say, hey that was a perfectly timed shot anyone will go down with that. But look at the previous 3 fights. Marquez hit Pac cleanly so many times but Pac never went down. Just sayng it really is suspecting to see where the hell did that power come from. Roids?
            Yup, you are nothing but a disgraceful pac-stain kid.

You made a thread about how disgusting it was to accuse somebody without proof.....

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            If someone told you you had Aids how would you feel without any proof? Multiply that to a thousand people telling you you have aids even without proof how would you feel? Your being crucifed without any proof. Best bet is to protect yourself right? People have no right to give false accusation. It hurts any persons mental state of mind and his dignity.

Same as what is happening with Pac with no proof people like the disfunctional mayweathers are saying his taking Peds.

Answer this: Do you want people to spread false accussations against you?

And how would you feel if someone does that to you? (take note a thousand people think they shouldn't go near you coz of your false condition)

Do you deserve to go out of your way to clean up your good name?
            If you answered 'yes you have to prove yourself to clean your good name'. Then that is just to bad that you have to go to all the hassles in cleaning your good name. But that's what you have to do when crazy dispicable people and ghetto bums are destroying your good name.

All the scandal and the Gossip about you really have to clean up. There are two ways to clean it up. One is through court the other to take the test. But that would be conceding to a family who already humiliated you right? won't you want to get even by taking their money for falsely accussing you and for ruining your good name, thus that is what Pacquiao did he filed a defamation case against them.
            Isn't that a big hassle for an innocent victim to go to that extent and clearing his good name? From a crazy lunatic, malicious family who spread false rumors about you.

It's like Jesus in the new testament. People are sayin crucify him! His a false prophet. Is it Jesus job to clear his name if people won't believe him?
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...45#post8363345

But, now you are happy to accuse Marquez of steroid abuse, without proof, even though he agreed to undertake any and all testing required by Pacquiao?

You are a two-faced piece of ****.

Comment

• I just now have been able to see this EPIC FIGHT !!

ALL the DAM# BAS#***s need to SHUT UP !!!!!!

I have seen Great Epic Fights LIVE, not in person but LIVE and this fight ranks in the the top FIVE

VIVA Juan Manuel Marquez,,, ALL HAIL to the CHIEF !!!!!!

I was frantic to get the news, away from a tv,

I was SHOCKED

I was STUNNED

Our beloved Pac lay on his face from a famous SHOT that will live down thru the ages

I am reminded of Hearns nailing Duran

All the B#@#$%&* just don't know what they just saw !!!

These were the pound for pound fighters , ELITE in the ring duking it out for the sake of BOXING and it was Glorious

All the B@$#@#$% need to shut about Pac not having SKILLS

SOMEBODY had to go in this fight and it had to be Pac this time

ALL HAIL MARQUEZ

IF Pac had to go I am glad it was JMM that put him down and not ..........

ALL HAIL MARQUEZ the GREAT and maybe at the moment the P4P

Comment

• Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
                Pac-tards where you attt??? Puga where you at??? Check hooks where you at??? Two sweet hooks where you at?? Pac got knocked out baby!!! Pac-tards where you at??
                Hey BAB go to the end and see what I wrote

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  I just now have been able to see this EPIC FIGHT !!

ALL the DAM# BAS#***s need to SHUT UP !!!!!!

I have seen Great Epic Fights LIVE, not in person but LIVE and this fight ranks in the the top FIVE

VIVA Juan Manuel Marquez,,, ALL HAIL to the CHIEF !!!!!!

I was frantic to get the news, away from a tv,

I was SHOCKED

I was STUNNED

Our beloved Pac lay on his face from a famous SHOT that will live down thru the ages

I am reminded of Hearns nailing Duran

All the B#@#$%&* just don't know what they just saw !!!

These were the pound for pound fighters , ELITE in the ring duking it out for the sake of BOXING and it was Glorious

All the B@$#@#$% need to shut about Pac not having SKILLS

SOMEBODY had to go in this fight and it had to be Pac this time

ALL HAIL MARQUEZ

IF Pac had to go I am glad it was JMM that put him down and not ..........

ALL HAIL MARQUEZ the GREAT and maybe at the moment the P4P
                  I remember you posted just before the fight.....

" Manny will knock out JMM "

" I SEE SOMETHING "

HAHAHHAHAHAH

Go on then ,tell us what you saw

Was it this..........

Comment

• Lol! What a bunch of childish kids. Accusing Marquez of steriods. You know Roach brought this **** up before the fight just to have an excuse if they lose. Man just face the facts. The boxer you guys looked up 2 as some all time great isn't that good. He can't beat a ****ing lightweight that Mayweather dominated.

This is something that REAL boxing fans already ****ing knew. The guy just isn't that good. His run is over. He can't get a Mayweather fight now for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWinners View Post
                      Lol! What a bunch of childish kids. Accusing Marquez of steriods. You know Roach brought this **** up before the fight just to have an excuse if they lose. Man just face the facts. The boxer you guys looked up 2 as some all time great isn't that good. He can't beat a ****ing lightweight that Mayweather dominated.

This is something that REAL boxing fans already ****ing knew. The guy just isn't that good. His run is over. He can't get a Mayweather fight now for sure.
                      From Team Pacquiao's perspective.....

..... that 40 mil offer, as a starting point in negotiations, looks pretty damn good right now I bet.

Comment

Working...
                      X