Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Broner do better against Pacquiao than Jeff Horn and Jessie Vargas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Broner do better against Pacquiao than Jeff Horn and Jessie Vargas?

Adrien Broner fought Jessie Vargas to a draw. The fight before that he lost a decision to Mikey Garcia.

Manny Pacquiao beat Jessie Vargas decisively less than 2 years earlier in late 2016. Then, Jeff Horn was also able to go the distance with Pacquiao in 2017. Pacquiao isa now coming off a KO win against Matthysse.

Will Broner do better than Vargas and Horn against Pacquiao?
    Broner will do better than Jeff Horn
    0.00%
    Broner will do better than Jessie Vargas
    27.27%
    Broner will do better than both
    27.27%
    Broner will do worse than both
    45.45%

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
    Adrien Broner fought Jessie Vargas to a draw. The fight before that he lost a decision to Mikey Garcia.

Manny Pacquiao beat Jessie Vargas decisively less than 2 years earlier in late 2016. Then, Jeff Horn was also able to go the distance with Pacquiao in 2017. Pacquiao isa now coming off a KO win against Matthysse.

Will Broner do better than Vargas and Horn against Pacquiao?

broner has to win in order to do better than horn.

broner will win more rounds than vargas did though.

Comment

Style makes fights and Horn was more complicated for Manny than AB will be. Unless he gets kod, AB will be easier. As for Jessie, he did good against Manny. I gave him around 4 rounds and I think Broner will do the same

Comment

I don't think Broner has the style to trouble Manny but I could be wrong. I'm actually thinking that Manny has the exact right style to beat Broner up bad and possibly even give him his first stoppage loss. Broner can take punches well when he sees them coming, but when he doesn't..he gets hurt. We saw that when Maidana feinted him and then went up top with the right hand throwing punches from weird angles. Pacman is an expert at throwing from weird angles and hurting you with punches that you can't see. I see Broner covering up for most of the fight and slowly starting to throw more..and when he does he will get caught with a couple of Flurries that will shake him up.

Comment

I’m a Broner fan but he has trouble with volume punchers and he fights to flat footed at times. He need to look to counter a lot this fight and work on time Pacquiao coming in and use Pacquiao sometimes wild aggression against him. But most importantly he needs to let his hands go all that head shaking like the punches not hurting will lose him rounds.

Comment

Paquiao is so washed up that at this point there's no telling.

Comment

no, broner just don't have the size and more importantly, the skills to get this done.

if i can recall, broner hasn't faced many southpaws. even with the aging of manny, do people really expect broner to outbox manny, for 12 rounds lol? i can see broner having his moments here and there in the fight but, coming up short.

Comment

Broner by decision.

Comment

Working...
                X