Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol spence vs luis collazo official 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody on here made a thread about this fight being a possibility a month or two ago.

Comment

Here it is:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=791604

Comment

What a joke.

PBC is stacked at 147 and this guy settles for him?

Comment

Luis by TKO.. body shot.

you done picked the wrong cherry Erroll.

Comment

Lol Collazo wtf

Comment

Spence is NOT what most think he is... But he will be fun in defeat.

Comment

If it turns out to be Collazo it's a **** fight. Danny Garcia would be a decent opponent if Porter and his dad are too scared. Hell if it's gonna be bums or faded former champs Spence might as well go to ESPN and Top Rank. At least there's a possible Crawford fight then. How PBC can't force good fights with all those good fighters puzzles me. I would rather lose the duckers than overpay them for **** fights.

Comment

This is fuking trash.

Spence is an embarrassment to boxing.

Luis has 7 losses and he was shot 5 years ago.

Luis Collazo is best known for the gift win Hatton had over him. In 2000 fuking 6. That fight was 12 fuking years ago and he wasnt very big then, IDK if he was even top 10 welterweight 12 years ago.

Just put that in perspective. Hatton's camp chose him because they thought he would be a soft touch for Hatton's first welterweight fight. 12 fuking years ago.

Now 12 years later, Spence who calls himself the best welterweight on the planet, is fighting him.

Comment

i truly believe it is haymons plan to eventually have porter fight thurman, then have spence fight the winner and the grand finale is crawford.. how long that takes i habe no idea

Comment

Collazo's been waiting for this...

Comment

Working...
                      X