Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White property starts to be seized by South African Govt.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    There isn't a nation on earth that wasn't conquered by another country. Native American Indians slaughtered rival tribes by the tens of thousands over territory and resources. Most land has been taken by force since the beginning of time. Some conquering nations made the land better--built infrastructure, cities, hospitals, schools, and modernized civilization. While others either made it worse or kept it status quo as a third-world shyt hole. South Africa will not be Wakanda, it will soon become a third world shyt hole.
    Except this was a generation ago when the world was supposed to be "civil". We can still see the clips of the atrocities. Explain why the jews are still chasing nazis?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
      The right to inherit the land their ancestors rightfully kicked the zulus ass for..

Lol kill rates like 1000 to 1 literally.
      So if they get murdered and genocidded for the land then it should be okay in your mind then.

After all their ancestors stole the land by force.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
        So if they get murdered and genocidded for the land then it should be okay in your mind then.

After all their ancestors stole the land by force.
        We didn't make the rules. And how are you enjoying your stay on the land that became yours essentially because of a conquest? …….Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          We didn't make the rules. And how are you enjoying your stay on the land that became yours essentially because of a conquest? …….Rockin'
          It became mine because I bought and paid for it without committing a crime.

Rocking lol idiot

Comment

The South African people are a patient and benevolent people to even offer compensation to the descendants of murders, rapist, invaders, and thieves.

No other nation of people would have the same patience. No white American has the right to comment when our government has destroyed entire nations and murdered thousands of innocent men women and children in the Middle East because of the actions of a few taliban terrorist. And need I even mention the atrocities committed by white European colonizers all over the world? While under the guise of spreading religion and knowledge. While committing thefts and murders.

My only wish is that the Africans take the land without stooping to the same level of barbarism as the white colonizers. Put them on a boat and ship them back to Europe with their lives.
            Last edited by BoxingTech718; 08-20-2018, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              It became mine because I bought and paid for it without committing a crime.

Rocking lol idiot
              and where did those people get it, who you bought this off of. And then where did those people get it from.... and so on. Essentially you are living on land that was conquered. And who the funk is Rocking? ………..Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                You can compress and heat mud, and make these things called bricks. They work even better
                Yeah sun dried adobe is as old as the hills and gaining popularity again

It's hard to beat supernatural be it mud, rock, wood, wool, linen, down, leather, etc etc
                Last edited by maracho; 08-20-2018, 04:49 PM.

Comment

and where did the people get it, who you bought this off of. And then where did those people get it from.... and so on. Essentially you are living on land that was conquered. And who the funk is Rocking? ………..Rockin'
                  If the native Americans were the majority and in charge of the land.
                  Then I would have paid them for my property. The Africans are nice enough to give them a chance to pay for their property or get out alive. More than was given to the indigenous people all over the world by whites. White people should be thankful instead of ungrateful.

Comment

Oh yeah, I see termites munching daily on concrete and steel. Every day I see this. But where do you plug your computer in while living life out of a mud hut? The bible is a book written by man in order to keep society civil and together. Far too many wars have been fought, and too many people have died, because of this book…..Rockin'
                    People put wiring in adi e all the time

Every Bible hero battled its government but yes it has always helped keep things civil

Comment

Sounds like what happened to the native americans.

Comment

Working...
                      X