Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch: "I Blame Eddie Hearn for Joshua-Wilder not Happening"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you don't have all the facts then the A-side gets blame every single time, It happened with Mayweather, Ray Leonard, Canelo, De la Hoya, RJJ, B-hop and so on. Thats what makes you the A-side.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      Kugan with a nice bit of shit stirring an the end.
      Froch actually looks a bit sheepish in the end and ends up agreeing with Hearn once Hearn is called over.

Personally, I think Finkel is a problem in all this. I think he's stringing Wilder along.

Also, Froch looks well weird in that video. I know he's had his nose done, something else i can't put my finger on looks different though as well.
      I saw the video this morning and i didn't like the "Wide eyes" look like he is on cocaine or something. Something odd about Froch in that video.

Comment

froch is spot on

Comment

Bloody turncoat Yank-loving wanker, he is

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            When you don't have all the facts then the A-side gets blame every single time
            What facts are we missing? Hearn doesn't dispute that the contract he sent didn't guarantee the fight was next. Hearn doesn't dispute that he told Finkel he'd give him the date in a few days. Hearn doesn't dispute that the date he ended up giving him was April 2019.

The DAZN announcement makes it pretty clear that the service was going to launch with Joshua-Povetkin all along. Hearn had absolutely no incentive to do the Wilder fight next. Why would you take the 2 to 1 fight first instead of the 20 to 1 fight first? Nobody has been able to give any logical explanation for why Hearn as a smart business man would have wanted to do Wilder before Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              What facts are we missing?
              Am not going through this with you mate. You can discuss your facts and opinion with others. I don't really want to chat with you about this issue. Hopefully you would respect that.

Comment

Am not going through this with you mate. You can discuss your facts and opinion with others. I don't really want to chat with you about this issue. Hopefully you would respect that.
                You dont think its a little ridiculous for a grown man to bury his head in the sand because hes so afraid of facts contrary to his existing belief?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  You dont think its a little ridiculous for a grown man to bury his head in the sand because hes so afraid of facts contrary to his existing belief?
                  There is no point in discussing anything Wilder with you. You can jump on another thread not "Named Wilder" and we can have a discussion. Anything to do with you and Wilder nope sorry not with you.

Comment

When you don't have all the facts then the A-side gets blame every single time, It happened with Mayweather, Ray Leonard, Canelo, De la Hoya, RJJ, B-hop and so on. Thats what makes you the A-side.
                    I agree with Ray* on this.

Comment

UK fanboys have to bash their own to protect Joshua LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                      X