Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should I message these Mexican hoes on Tinder I match with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell her you have a small penis but you're willing to lick any part she has for hours.

Comment

Tell them you're a lonely dude who gets dating advice from a boxing website. Starting off honest is always a good way to go.

Comment

Bro that's a layup

Tell her you will pay for mexican food

Comment

Damn that’s a big b#tch...... look at her biceps bro .you ever mess around with her and she gets you in a headlock, you are going to sleep ��. Bro trust me do what I do . I carefully concocted a plan over the years that I have befriended the ugliest group of friends you can find that way when we go out I shine . When we double date I shine. Hopefully you have a really ugly friend that is always brave to go up to women and you go after him and save them. Another option is picking up females from alcohol anonymous sessions. They are usually depressed and if you offer them for a drink they should say no then you offer to take them to your house........ Don’t mention it, that’s what I’m here for. Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Tell them you're a lonely dude who gets dating advice from a boxing website. Starting off honest is always a good way to go.
            I like that✌��

Comment

Ask her if she likes burritos. If she says yes, ask her to check your pocket.

Comment

Ask her if she likes chorizos.. if she does then she is game for a fuk..

Comment

Tell her to do some sit-ups

Comment

Say you are learning spanish and french. Tell her "Ho-la" is spanish for hello, and "La-ho" is french for what she is.

Comment

Say no thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X