No announcement yet.

Carl Froch's record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#1 Taylor would have died had he let it go

#2 Froch would have won on the cards with 2 KD's in the last round.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      No they weren't consesnus 1 and 2, if they were Vitali would have been lineal. They weren't even 1 and 2 in the Ring ratings, Byrd was ahead of Sanders.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Th..._Ratings:_2003

Froch has many fighters better than Vitali's best win, what is Vitali's best win BTW?
      It wasn't for The Ring title was it?

Certainly not for the Lineage.

Comment

Froch-Taylor was a great stoppage. Just because there wasn't much time to go doesn't mean that Taylor was still meaningfully in the fight.

You can't take that many clean punches in short succession w/o throwing any back for very long.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          No they weren't consesnus 1 and 2, if they were Vitali would have been lineal. They weren't even 1 and 2 in the Ring ratings, Byrd was ahead of Sanders.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Th..._Ratings:_2003

Froch has many fighters better than Vitali's best win, what is Vitali's best win BTW?
          They’re the rings annual ratings and are from May 2004. Vitali fought Sanders in April 2004. His best win is probably Sam Peter IMO. What’s Froch’s best win??? Bute?😂😂 a shot Kessler on the verge of retirement?😭😭😭
          Sam Peter has better names on his record than either of them 2.
          I don’t why your making this about Vitali, either??? I said Froch wasn’t worthy of being in the HOF which he isn’t. It has nothing to do with Vitali, who I agree has a relatively poor resume

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            It wasn't for The Ring title was it?

Certainly not for the Lineage.
            It was for the vacant ring title but not the lineal title. I got my wires crossed.

Comment

The only people who hate on Carl Froch are non-whites who are made to feel massively inferior by the Cobra.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                The only way Froch is going to the HOF is if he buys a ticket😂😂😂
                He beat 0 future/current HOF’ers, his best wins are Bute, Pascal, and a well past prime Kessler
                Yet Ward fans cite Froch as his best win prior to the Kovalev robbery/low-blow victories. It punches a hole in Ward's resume if you break down Froch's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
                  Ever since Ward retired for the first time, Froch was the top guy at 168 lbs...

And if Kessler wasn't a truly great fighter, then I don't know who is. It was number 1 beating number 2. Would be number 2 beating number 3, if Ward was still around.
                  ??????????
                  Ward was always ranked 1 above Froch. Froch retired before Ward. Ward had only been inactive 6 months before Froch’s last fight. Froch was NEVER number 1 in the division

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Yet Ward fans cite Froch as his best win prior to the Kovalev robbery/low-blow victories. It punches a hole in Ward's resume if you break down Froch's resume.
                    Completely agree, both resumes are overrated, prior to Kovalev wins, I don’t think Ward had a truly great win. Kessler was a better win than Froch by a mile also, Kessler had just beaten Froch

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                      The only people who hate on Carl Froch are non-whites who are made to feel massively inferior by the Cobra.
                      I’m a white guy, and dislike Froch cause he’s an egotistical, self obsessed B-Level fighter. Sir Joe would’ve embarrassed him😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
                      X