No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Wants Anthony Joshua in April at Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rudy View Post
    This is a boxing not weightlifting you are deluded the guy is untrained fat slob period. He just wants to get paid and when he is knocked out be another michael grant who was in better shape and more athletic.

Miller is just nothing but fat loud mouthed american fool who probably roots for Trump really that dumb
    Whatever you say.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
      Would rather this than the Whyte fight
      Me too....

Comment

Everyone wants to fight AJ in April.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          I’d rank Takam and Johann about the same. They were both injury replacements for world title fights.
          Johann is more of a defensive fighter. Taken is more attacking/offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
            Lolx.... That's where the money is.
            It's hardly his fault. Even a MW wants to high him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
              Lolx.... That's where the money is.
              It's hardly his fault. Even a MW that wants to commit suicide wants to high him too.

Comment

Keep shouting Big baby, maybe Hearn will hear you? In the meantime, you need Plan B! Kubrat Pulev, Luis Ortiz, or Bryant Jennings! Choose one!

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  Johann is more of a defensive fighter. Taken is more attacking/offensive.
                  I more meant skill wise, not style wise. But Johann did manage to come out throwing (45 per round)

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    That was the plan in April (last April) but I don’t see that being successful. AJ isn’t known in the states, and Big Baby isn’t putting butts in seats on his fortnightly bum bashing festival. If I’m AJ’s promoter, I put him with a name for his American debut. If he fights in front of a garbage crowd for his debut, he doesn’t have a leg to stand on come negotiations.
                    Doesn’t have a leg to stand on??? He is bigger than anyone he negotiates with so what does it matter

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      Doesn’t have a leg to stand on??? He is bigger than anyone he negotiates with so what does it matter
                      All that would prove is there is no benefit fighting in the US.

Comment

Working...
                      X