Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: 12/1 Winner is The Best - Joshua Can't Beat Me, Fury, Ortiz!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Tyson Fury is a much better win for Deontay than any opponent that Anthony Joshua has ever faced. Tyson Fury > washed beaten Klitschko.
    Why, Tyson Fury is trash remember ??? That is what you said 90 minutes ago?? I ain’t judging though you are not on trial. ( calicoe vs loaded lux)

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
      Shut up!!!
      Damn you are not even debating no more, just telling people to shut up

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        You were a man I used to respect and was always keen to hear what you had to say. Now your name is in the red and you have no one to blame but yourself and it is no wonder, hearing these blasphemous statements of yours
        do you really value rep points on here in real life? do posters in the red cry themselves to sleep at night? i dont get it. anyway why did you reply? you have a problem with my post.. well speak on it. i 100% believe AJ loses to Wilder, Fury and Ortiz. so whats your problem

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          do you really value rep points on here in real life? do posters in the red cry themselves to sleep at night? i dont get it. anyway why did you reply? you have a problem with my post.. well speak on it. i 100% believe AJ loses to Wilder, Fury and Ortiz. so whats your problem
          My problem is you are on red, you shouldn’t talk.... that’s what I believe secretly ,of course I would never say it out loud for all the reasons you mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Tyson Fury is a much better win for Deontay than any opponent that Anthony Joshua has ever faced. Tyson Fury > washed beaten Klitschko.
            This...
            And if Fury wins he has two better wins than anything on AJ’s resume

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
              100% agree, AJoke fighting midgets and Cruiserweights, another bum Dildo on April 13, then Cruiserweight Uso
              Pahaha go look at you’re boy Wilder’s resume and you’ll see how many cruiserweights he’s fought...you’ll be shocked it’s a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                Wilder is OBSESSED with talking about Joshua and playing these childish games " I beat shot drug addict fury so i'm number 1!"

I'm getting tired with this whole division to be honest with you, both these two need to get their heads out of their ass.

Joshua you ain't going to be accepted by the hardcore unless you beat wilder

Wilder you aren't going to make any real money or be accepted by the casuals unless you beat joshua

just make the fight happen ffs
                That's why I stopped worrying about the fight altogether. If it happens it happens if not oh well. There are plenty of other fighters to watch than Wilder and AJ. I'll watch them both fight but I'm not holding my breath to see them fight each other.

Comment

AJ is making too much money selling out stadiums to accept the fight with Wilder. Eddie and AJ are gonna laugh all the way to the bank until their money train stops. AJ won't take any chances until he loses, after that he'll go back to fighting anybody.

Comment

Wow! What a bold pronouncement? Well we will never until he fight them now will we?

Comment

The winner of this fight becomes 1-b to Joshua's 1-a. Winner of that fight becomes The Best. End of discussion

Comment

Working...
                      X