No announcement yet.

Shady Mayweather promotion and Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Fans don't care. Thats just a fact. Show me who's had excessive issues after getting popped & I'll show you a mfer who no one cared about in the first place.

This is just some lame ass bs troll thread to try to sh^t on Floyd. Get over the Floyd hate. That sh^t is sucker sh^t in 2019. Floyd isn't even relevant now like he was back when you probably started hated him. Let it go. Breath. Relax. Breath. Let the stress leave your body. Breath.
    fans do care, and i can do better than that! i can show you countless post and threads of fans accusing manny of juicing with no proof! so this brings me back to what i said earlier, mofos just want a certain fighter to get caught.

how is this a troll thread? im seeing comments from certain fans asking about extra drug testing for this fight so i figure i'll make a thread on it so we can get to the bottom of it. the same fans that was asking why manny/lucas aint got no extra drug testing is now making excusing in this thread lol.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      fans do care, and i can do better than that! i can show you countless post and threads of fans accusing manny of juicing with no proof! so this brings me back to what i said earlier, mofos just want a certain fighter to get caught.

how is this a troll thread? im seeing comments from certain fans asking about extra drug testing for this fight so i figure i'll make a thread on it so we can get to the bottom of it. the same fans that was asking why manny/lucas aint got no extra drug testing is now making excusing in this thread lol.
      Show me all the hate threads about Canelo who just got popped. I guarantee its not many or its by same handful of mfers if you actually go searching for them.

Hell Big Baby barely gots a fanbase & he's not even getting THAT much sh^t from fans & just wait til he's got a fight or three on his resume from this issue & people won't care about his situation either.

There is some small element of fans who live & die on this issue I don't deny that. But 90%+ of fans give no f#cks about it, few f#cks about it or less & less f#cks about it as time moves on. Its just how it is like it or not. Its beyond obvious the masses don't care.

And platforms & promoters or anyone with skin in the game who's not in the ring reallllllllly don't care cuz all OST for PEDs does it put their money at risk. There is absolutely no upside for platforms or promoters to care about PEDs in the sport unless the fighters who are gonna be fighting don't request it cuz the fans overwhelming don't care. Hell man more fans would be pissed off Thurman vs Pacquiao got canceled then fans would be mad at whichever guy got popped to get the fight canceled. Thats the reality of the boxing world we are living in.

Sh^t man I think as of today there are more fans mad at GGG for fighting Vanes when Canelo vs GGG II got canceled then people that are mad at Canelo for getting popped lol.

Its crazy but its mfing true. Fans just wanna see the mfing fights. They don't realllllllllly give a f#ck if a guy is juiced to the gills.

Comment

Working...
      X