Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants To Try Out 164 Pounds, Rolls 'To Be Comfortable'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    This guy actually believes he’s not just a fan of the sport...he genuinely feels he knows the inner workings of the sport on some other level, but offers no reasoning other than, “I boxed when I was 10 years old”...that was over 40 years ago ffs. At least that wbc ibf guy actually attempts to prove his alleged inside knowledge of the sport, although I think that guy isn’t all there either. He once claimed to have an IQ in the 170’s lol...that’s like Stephen Hawking level.

so, I was right.....

..... you DO think that the guys who had Wilder on the hook for $15m about 6 months, but then PASSED.....

..... are now suddenly genuine, and are falling over themselves to hurl 50m at Wilder..... just, I dunno..... coz they suddenly like him

with no strings, no hooks, nothing..... ?

really ?

well, then..... that would be the biggest fcukup EVER !!

losing 35m, in 6 months..... by doing, nothing LMAO

that sounds absurd, there must be more to the story than that, surely?

Comment

• Baaahaahhaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        I have never said any such thing

never discussed my IQ, nor anyone elses

will you be providing a link ?

or is that comment trash, like most of the other stuff that you write ?
        Read more carefully...I wasn’t talking about you. If you made that claim, it would be even more absurd.

Comment

Read more carefully...I wasn’t talking about you. If you made that claim, it would be even more absurd.

maybe someone who thinks that the guys who had Wilder on the hook for $15m about 6 months, but then PASSED.....

..... are now suddenly genuine, and are falling over themselves to hurl 50m at Wilder..... with no hooks, no strings, nothing.....

..... should not spend too much time discussing intelligence ?

Comment

maybe someone who thinks that the guys who had Wilder on the hook for $15m about 6 months, but then PASSED.....

..... are now suddenly genuine, and are falling over themselves to hurl 50m at Wilder..... with no hooks, no strings, nothing.....

..... should not spend too much time discussing intelligence ?
            Finkel: wilder not interested in doing the fight this year.

You: let’s talk about last year when wilder acted like he wanted the fight.

Comment

Finkel: wilder not interested in doing the fight this year.

You: let’s talk about last year when wilder acted like he wanted the fight.

Hearn:
              supposedly offers Wilder 50m..... after only scraping together a 12m offer 6 months ago, before Joshua quickly raced off to fight Povetkin.....

apparently Hearn also threw in a free 12-month subscription to DAZN and a microwave this time

you:
              lets forget about what happened a few months ago, it must be legit now..... especially with that microwave thrown in

Comment

Hearn:
                supposedly offers Wilder 50m..... after only scraping together a 12m offer 6 months ago, before Joshua quickly raced off to fight Povetkin.....

apparently Hearn also threw in a free 12-month subscription to DAZN and a microwave this time

you:
                lets forget about what happened a few months ago, it must be legit now..... especially with that microwave thrown in
                Lol wilder just came out and said he wouldn’t fight Joshua even for 50/50.

You: b b b but last year doe...

Comment

then, exactly how chicken is Joshua..... ?

letting Wilder off the hook when they had him signed for 15m LMAO

b,b,b,b,but..... Joshua not scared no more, honest

kid, Wilder has moved on.... he tried to make that fight, but they passed, so he moved on..... what don't you get ?

#15mdoe

Comment

stop trying to change the subject dude.....

Canelo just beat Danny Jacobs..... and Hypekin is just about to fight..... some Canadian no-hoper.....

I bet that fills you with pride

is ducking Wilder worse than selecting Steve Rolls ?

will Joshua select Rolls when Golovkin has finished with him ?

you casuals sure do back some lemons

Comment

then, exactly how chicken is Joshua..... ?

letting Wilder off the hook when they had him signed for 15m LMAO

b,b,b,b,but..... Joshua not scared no more, honest

kid, Wilder has moved on.... he tried to make that fight, but they passed, so he moved on..... what don't you get ?

#15mdoe
                      Wilder:

Rejects 100mil/guaranteed fight with aj.

Still fights the same opponent for less money

Straight up says he doesn’t want to fight aj this year

Says he won’t even fight for 50/50

You:

Remember last year?

Lol....

Comment

Working...
                      X