No announcement yet.

Woodley: Khabib, McGregor ‘looked like old men at the nursing home fighting’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    So what would big mouth Woodley say about his own crappy fight now?
    He was always a vulture.

And while Dana and Woodley play up a relationship of enmity. I strongly sense it's manufactured drama to draw viewers. Dana knew Covington would do worse than the Nigerian dude could do, so he passed over Covington.

Woodley was around before, but he was a nobody until Lawler, Hendricks, and Rory knocked each other off. Kinda like how Mike McCallum came of age in the late 80's. Even then, Woodley was only champion because the judges all went on the longest coffee break ever during his fight against Wonderboy.

He can name call guys like McGregor and the Albanian, but I don't know what belts they hand out for name calling. You gotta fight like a man to be relevant in MMA. That's always been just out of reach of Woodley.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
      Fighters age fast in MMA. There's also the issue of focus. A lot of times it's the more focused fighters who wins. Tyrone had never looked that bad, and the other dude never looked so good.
      Very true but I think it was more than focus. Woodley looked like he had no clue what to do. And usman had the fight of his life. I just really didn't expect such domination

Comment

funny reading this..

woodley looked like he got old over night. Had a gut too

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          funny reading this..

woodley looked like he got old over night. Had a gut too
          Too busy training Floyd to train himself.

Comment

Working...
          X