No announcement yet.

Is Danny Garcia FULL Puerto Rican?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    Damn he's half Anglo? How the hell can anybody vote yes if he's half Anglo?

wait danny garcia is half white??????

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      He is as Puerto Rican as Cameron Diaz is Cuban or Selena Gomez being Mexican. Plus he is half Puerto Rican descent because his mother is Anglo.
      It does not matter where you are born but you have to embrace a certain cultures values and norms to be part of that culture.

You can be full Ethnic Mexican like Mark Sanchez or Mario Lopez, meaning that they come from direct Mexican lines, but they will not be accepted into that culture if they do not follow the custom and values.

You can be third or fourth generation Mexican-American and not speak a single word of Spanish, eat tortillas or follow any Mexican traditions and still be Ethnic Mexican but you are no longer culturally Mexican. But If you are third or fourth generation Mexican- American and try to speak Spanish, eat tortillas or Mexican foods, and consider yourself full Mexican, then you are a full Mexican, Ethnically and Culturally.

**** all that about Nationality, especially here in the United States, they don't consider you a full American unless you are white, they call us Mexican-American.

I feel sorry for the idiots who try to act all white and turn their back on their Mexican roots because at the end of the day, secretly, their white friends, co-workers, and bosses still consider them Mexicans
      Hahah I didn't know he was half white!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
        wait danny garcia is half white??????

i think so man, i mean Rizo says he's half white but jtcs says Rizo is just talking mierda so i don't know who to believe, Rizo lives in West Virginia though, he's a lot closer to Danny's hometown than jtcs who lives in Caguas so i think it's safe to say Rizo knows the inside scoop.

Does anybody know the truth? Not gonna lie, Danny's baby blue eyes and extra light skin looks a little suspect but you never know.

Comment

He is as Puerto Rican as Cameron Diaz is Cuban or Selena Gomez being Mexican. Plus he is half Puerto Rican descent because his mother is Anglo.
          It does not matter where you are born but you have to embrace a certain cultures values and norms to be part of that culture.

You can be full Ethnic Mexican like Mark Sanchez or Mario Lopez, meaning that they come from direct Mexican lines, but they will not be accepted into that culture if they do not follow the custom and values.

You can be third or fourth generation Mexican-American and not speak a single word of Spanish, eat tortillas or follow any Mexican traditions and still be Ethnic Mexican but you are no longer culturally Mexican. But If you are third or fourth generation Mexican- American and try to speak Spanish, eat tortillas or Mexican foods, and consider yourself full Mexican, then you are a full Mexican, Ethnically and Culturally.

**** all that about Nationality, especially here in the United States, they don't consider you a full American unless you are white, they call us Mexican-American.

I feel sorry for the idiots who try to act all white and turn their back on their Mexican roots because at the end of the day, secretly, their white friends, co-workers, and bosses still consider them Mexicans
          Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
          Maniac, Cotto se crio en PR. Tiene casas en PR. El nacio en Rhode Island, pero al igual que mucho de nosotros, nuestros padres nos mudaron a PR. El es boricua, al igual que yo. Donde nacimos no importa, fue la cultura que nos enseņaron la que definio nuestras vidas.

Por Danny, sus padres son boricuas. No se de donde Rizo saca que la madre no es boricua porque Danny dice que el es 100% boricua. Pero considerarlo como campeon boricua? No lo considero. El tipo esta criado en el mismo ambiente que mis sobrinos y muchos de mis primos. Ellos entienden cuando le hablan espaņol, comen todo lo que comemos nosotros, pero no conocen de PR ni de su historia. Ni le interesa. Ellos son felices con su crianza americanizada.

Mala de los boricuas que se ofenden con nosotros los de la isla pero si no saben lo que es la Borinqueņa y creen que ser jibaro es ser del campo, les falta mucho por aprender de PR. Y al igual que Danny solo llevan la sangre.

At least he should try what Omar Henry did. Come to PR and mingle here. Let people know you embrace your culture. Gabriel Rosado is doing it right now and he at least try to communicate in spanish. Victor Cruz, who is not 100% fully rep PR as his culture. ****ing Carmelo Anthony have a tatoo in his hand of the flag and comes to PR yearly to help the poor communities. Guys from our national basketball team are second generation from the US and love competing here.

Personally, I think his father told him that we are shtty fans that will not support him in defeat. I dont blame him for repping his hood.
          exactly, if you embrace your culture and values then your place of birth doesn't really matter.

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
            danny garcia is like what Robert Guerrero Brandon Rios and V Ortiz are to mexicans...
            No not at all, first of all they are all from direct Mexican lines.

Brandon Rios embraces his Mexican ethnicity and culture, he likes Mexican Music, when he spars he listens to Mexican music, he tries to speak Spanish.

Victor Ortiz is very fluent in Spanish. Both him and Rios come in the ring with Mexican music blasting.

Robert Guerrero is like a third or fourth generation Mexican, but still comes from direct Mexican lines and has always represented MExicans.

All three of these Chicanos have always tried to represent MExicans from their beginnings, unlike Garcia who just recently has tried to put a Rican flag on his trunks. Garcia is doing it for money, to gain a bigger fan base, the dude acts more like a Black kid from the streets.

I would not be surprised if in his next fight he comes in blasting Salsa music. It don't make no difference to me, so if the Puerto Ricans want to eat it up, they can go ahead. I know times are hard right now for the Ricans, especially since Rocky just lost.

Comment

No not at all, first of all they are all from direct Mexican lines.

Brandon Rios embraces his Mexican ethnicity and culture, he likes Mexican Music, when he spars he listens to Mexican music, he tries to speak Spanish.

Victor Ortiz is very fluent in Spanish. Both him and Rios come in the ring with Mexican music blasting.

Robert Guerrero is like a third or fourth generation Mexican, but still comes from direct Mexican lines and has always represented MExicans.

All three of these Chicanos have always tried to represent MExicans from their beginnings, unlike Garcia who just recently has tried to put a Rican flag on his trunks. Garcia is doing it for money, to gain a bigger fan base, the dude acts more like a Black kid from the streets.

I would not be surprised if in his next fight he comes in blasting Salsa music. It don't make no difference to me, so if the Puerto Ricans want to eat it up, they can go ahead. I know times are hard right now for the Ricans, especially since Rocky just lost.
              lol

yes you are right

d garcia acts black

comes into rap music

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                exactly, if you embrace your culture and values then your place of birth doesn't really matter.
                Is all the hating you do based on embracing your Mexican culture or is that just some *****assness you learned here in the states.

You know , just trying to see where you are from using your logic. And please don't type in Spanish. I've seen how you type in Spanish and it is caca.

Comment

Why the fuk is rizo talking like he knows Garcia

He comes into rap and that makes him more black than boricua?

Dog, get off it you petulant shat.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    Why the fuk is rizo talking like he knows Garcia

He comes into rap and that makes him more black than boricua?

Dog, get off it you petulant shat.

That sh.it had me rollin' while I was reading ..I mean seriously we got TS making a newfound genius scientific breakthrough discussion on what bloodline Danny Garcia belongs to.

Thread repeat what #6788?

Comment

Originally posted by YOKOMOHOYO View Post
                      Is all the hating you do based on embracing your Mexican culture or is that just some *****assness you learned here in the states.

You know , just trying to see where you are from using your logic. And please don't type in Spanish. I've seen how you type in Spanish and it is caca.

en otras palabras no entiendes el espaņol como tu heroe Garcia?

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                      That sh.it had me rollin' while I was reading ..I mean seriously we got TS making a newfound genius scientific breakthrough discussion on what bloodline Danny Garcia belongs to.

Thread repeat what #6788?
                      All I know you from is your dick ridding of Dulorme when he looked like a beast beating up bums and quickly removing him from your sig when he got sent to hell. Discuss your thoughts on Garcia or gtfo

Comment

Working...
                      X