No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a home boxing gym?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a home boxing gym?

I'm looking at setting up a heavy bag with a stand along with a double end bag and speed bag. I'd rather just invest the money in doing that for convenience and because of the fact boxing gyms are hard to find where I live and are quite expensive to just go hit bags. Trying to get ideas...anyone else have something set up at their house? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

I moved 45min from the gym I liked and all the ones in my area are more fitness boxing so I made a set up in my garage. Aqua heavy bag (long type), speed bag plat, double end, slip bag and some free weights and other fitness stuff.

The heavy bag is on an outslayer stand because I don't want to ruin my house. Everything else mounts into either a brick wall or beam in the ceiling.

Comment

I created one in my house. One of the spare rooms, worked out pretty good for me but I still go to a full blown gym as well.

Comment

I have a half decent home gym set up in my garage / backyard. I am a carpenter by trade so I have some tricks. What do you need help with?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I moved 45min from the gym I liked and all the ones in my area are more fitness boxing so I made a set up in my garage. Aqua heavy bag (long type), speed bag plat, double end, slip bag and some free weights and other fitness stuff.

The heavy bag is on an outslayer stand because I don't want to ruin my house. Everything else mounts into either a brick wall or beam in the ceiling.

We got a lot of Taiho Taibo fools on the site..

At my home in America.. I have a well worn bag...here in japan... I just practice swords.... real steel..... I’m still a novice after 13 years.... I learn slow....

But..... I think id hold my own against video gamers..

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            I created one in my house. One of the spare rooms, worked out pretty good for me but I still go to a full blown gym as well.
            Jhonny has a puppet dog... Kenji....

He rips into him I stopped putting my hand inside Kenji... jhonny made me bleed .... jhonny is game.... p4p he destroyed a jack Russell terrier .... over twice as big...

As for me....
            I’m just trying to learn how to cut a man’s arm off... with a single stroke....

The bamboo I cut still splinters...not good

I need a new scabbard....??

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Jhonny has a puppet dog... Kenji....

He rips into him I stopped putting my hand inside Kenji... jhonny made me bleed .... jhonny is game.... p4p he destroyed a jack Russell terrier .... over twice as big...

As for me....
              I’m just trying to learn how to cut a man’s arm off... with a single stroke....

The bamboo I cut still splinters...not good

I need a new scabbard....??
              I fully agree with you, Zaraku

Comment

Working...
              X