Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you found out your teenage son had sex with his teacher, would you press charges?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she better get them DSL's working ASAP before I finish dialing 9...1...slurp! slurp!

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Not a far fetched idea at all. I’ve had plenty of women

But that did not happen to you and we both know it.
      It actually did, and I just don't understand why you're so mad about it. It's not like I piped a celebrity, it was a substitute teacher ffs.

She drove a pearl beetle, jumped on my shítty rap song, watched me kick a ball around a few times. Nothing special really.

Comment

Not if she is attractive and he wasn't forced. Then 'good job son' is all he will get

Comment

If she was attractive, I'd congratulate him, as long as it was consensual.

Comment

I would, because I'd be jealous of the little bastard.

He'd be frontin to his friends:

"Pff, pops rat me out to the popo. He mad he didn't get none at this age...salty as hell."

"Granpa would be proud though."

Damn right I'm jelly you little punk

Comment

If i could Sue the school board / or the district and get paid and my son got laid it's a win win for me.

Yes i would Sue. She's an adult and he's a child. If it was a man and your daughter you would kill the man.

Comment

I would congratulate my son and fully support him. I would even book them a travel package where he can continue to get his business on. I don’t even care if he was forced. At some point you have to become a man. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  If i could Sue the school board / or the district and get paid and my son got laid it's a win win for me.

Yes i would Sue. She's an adult and he's a child. If it was a man and your daughter you would kill the man.
                  Now this is the right answer. Let's get paid.

I will be nice enough to my son to wait until the end of the year

Comment

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
                    A Lombard woman accused of having an inappropriate sexual relationship with a Glenbard East High School student while she interned at the school pleaded guilty Friday to misdemeanor battery.

Elizabeth Flint, 22, of the 800 block of South La Londe Avenue, had been free on $50,000 bail while charged with criminal sexual assault.

The former Ms. EIU Fitness 2017 will now serve 10 days in the DuPage County Sheriff's Work Alternative Program (SWAP) and be placed on two years of probation.

Prosecutors alleged Flint, a teacher's aide, performed sexual acts with the 17 yr old student on three separate occasions in April 2018 at her home.

The alleged assaults were uncovered when school personnel grew suspicious of Flint's behavior and alerted administrators. School authorities then contacted the DuPage County Children's Center.Flint's next court date is set for April 16, 2021.
                    Yeah. For the payout from the school district.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                      And then you woke up in your cum stained pants from this dream when your mother shouted that your breakfast is ready as she walks around the kitchen cooking it, dragging her bad leg around.
                      motherfacker hahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                      X