Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz was on and on about Mexico not a word about USA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge Majority of White Americans and even Some African Americans Shun Hispanic people as not being true americans /

I cant Tell you how many times ive seen online Them telling hispanics to go back to Mexico even though they were born here .

Until People show them a little more respect i think people like andy will still hold strong feelings Towards their Ancestors home countries .

I dont blame Guys like Ruiz . You shouldve seen All the racial Comments directed towards his appearance ETC .. If i was him i would be The exact same way .
    Last edited by Seps210; 06-08-2019, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      It bothers me a bit. My family is from Italy, my mom was born there, we were raised to think of ourselves as Americans of Italian descent. I have Italian citizenship myself and used to speak Italian better than Ruiz speaks Spanish. But not for a minute do I question the fact that I'm American.

I realize Ruiz spent time in Mexico. I have no problem with him being proud of his Mexican heritage but at the same time never talking about his American citizenship.
      Italians are cool. Even though your women are hairy as hell!

BTW, are you Sicilian?

Comment

Originally posted by Seps210 View Post
        Huge Majority of White Americans and even Some African Americans Shun Hispanic people as not being true americans /

I cant Tell you how many times ive seen online Them telling hispanics to go back to Mexico even though they were born here .

Until People show them a little more respect i think people like andy will still hold strong feelings Towards their Ancestors home countries .

I dont blame Guys like Ruiz . You shouldve seen All the racial Comments directed towards his appearance ETC .. If i was him i would be The exact same way .
        I dunno about that...

People make fun of his appearance because he's an obese professional athlete. They keep calling him another Butterbean.

He doesn't even have dark skin or look distinctly foreign. He would be as white as it gets in many (most?) large US cities.

I think you're making things up... Some half-assed oppression propaganda.
        Last edited by ////; 06-08-2019, 01:14 PM.

Comment

[mention......
          Last edited by BostonGuy; 06-08-2019, 04:30 PM.

Comment

I agree, he should give some props to the USA. The USA nurtured him and raised him and he was brought up in a capitalist society with a democratic republic. It's a bit annoying that the media is putting out this false information.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              BostonGuy BIGPOPPAPUMP

LEts see if racist bigpoppapump and bostonguy banns me again over this image!

Why would that offend any American, it's a hilarious concept.

Comment

Originally posted by Seps210 View Post

How can they be viewed as Americans if all they ever say us Viva Mexico? Do they really wanna belong to America or they want to be all Mexican?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  BostonGuy BIGPOPPAPUMP

LEts see if racist bigpoppapump and bostonguy banns me again over this image!

time to change your username again homie

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    I’m Mexican so I know your question isn’t for me, but both his parents are Mexican and to us he qualifies to represent us if he wants we have no issue. My question to you is... what’s your issue with him representing Mexico if that’s what he chooses?

Just wondering how someone can be raised in a country and go to school and never mention being affiliated to that country. Does he not enjoy living in America? Has America never done anything good for him? What causes all that?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      If he wants to represent Mexico I see nothing wrong with that. I believe both of his parents are from Mexico. Mexico has never had a Heavyweight champion so I think it’s great. AJ represents Nigeria has the African tattoo on his arm. The only reason he fought for them in the Olympics because he was turned down by Nigeria for missing a deadline. He doesn’t really mention being British.
                      Joshua carries the British flag everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X