No announcement yet.

NSB PICK 'EM 2019 #35. 8th June 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blakbread904, Golovkin, Ko, early, 3x
    Last edited by BlakBread904; 06-05-2019, 10:03 PM.

Comment

New Player ?

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
      Had to think seriously about whether to put this one in... no title on the line, and an almost absurd mismatch on paper - the only real intrigue is that Rolls is unbeaten and Golovkin hasn't fought since the Canelo loss and has hit his 37th year. In the end it was the fact that GGG is still considered a P4P talent according to most sources and remains one of the stars of the sport that swung it. Besides - as we saw only a few days ago - anything can happen.

Good luck gentlemen.
      Is it too late to join and can I use this thread to do so ? I've been picking anyway so...
      Also since new allotment of multipliers are coming 7/1, should I just use whatever max I can THIS week ? (unless we have another PICK EM in June) In other words, are they "use em or lose em" ? Thanks !

CauliflowerEars ---> GGG, KO, MID, X3
      Last edited by CauliflowerEars; 06-05-2019, 09:27 PM.

Comment

SUBZER0ED,

Golovkin, KO, mid, 3X

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
          Is it too late to join and can I use this thread to do so ? I've been picking anyway so...
          Also since new allotment of multipliers are coming 7/1, should I just use whatever max I can THIS week ? (unless we have another PICK EM in June) In other words, are they "use em or lose em" ? Thanks !

CauliflowerEars ---> GGG, KO, MID, X10
          Yes you can join any time you please - good to have you on board, man - yes, you can use this thread to join by making a pick (as you have done), yes, you probably should use at least some of your multipliers before 7/1, but no, you can't have a x10... though I have heard god loves a trier.

Highest multiplier is a x3 and you can only use one per fight so you may want to amend your post accordingly (though we'd default to the highest multiplier available in this sort of case anyway).

Good luck and welcome to the game.

EDIT: In terms of other pick 'ems for June I don't think you'll be short of opportunities to use a few more multipliers... next week we gonna do Breidis - Glowacki, Dorticos - Tabiti and Warrington - Galahad for sure... quite likely Barrera vs Hart too and I'm even giving some consideration to the Ekaterinburg fights on Sunday.

Ioka - Palicte on 19th could be in and the Machado - Cancio rematch for sure on the 21st. Commey - Beltran is in I reckon as is Andrade - Sulecki and I'm pretty sure Jermall vs Adams to close out the month.

By my reckoning you should be able to use pretty much all your multipliers if you want, though they don't just vanish if you don't use 'em so there's no reason to go crazy with it... they will carry over.
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 06-05-2019, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Yes you can join any time you please - good to have you on board, man - yes, you can use this thread to join by making a pick (as you have done), yes, you probably should use at least some of your multipliers before 7/1, but no, you can't have a x10... though I have heard god loves a trier.

Highest multiplier is a x3 and you can only use one per fight so you may want to amend your post accordingly (though we'd default to the highest multiplier available in this sort of case anyway).

Good luck and welcome to the game.
            Hey man thank-you for all the pertinent information. I gotta say I did have to chuckle when you mentioned about the "God loves a trier". Particularly because not knowing if they "expired", I originally planned to put a X50 down.

Also glad to hear of so many upcoming bouts being in play. I noticed a bunch of earlier fights that didn't make it into the game that I thought intriguing.

Looking forward to it. Peace.

Comment

Otrocubiche
              GGG ko mid 3x

Comment

Idunnoshet
                Golovkin / KO / MID 3x

Comment

HeadBodyBodyBody, GGG, ko, mid, x3

Comment

Frankie2jabs, Golovkin, KO, Mid x2

Comment