Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is nothing 'great' about canelo or his performance last night.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's great when a guy cancels out the other guys so called advantages.

Comment

i think the bias mexican fans think that even if he did win, that he won absolutely clearly.

the reality is that he barely did much in a pretty average fight. he didn't do anything "great" as they say and the reality is that it easily could have been scored the other way had it not been held in Canelo's backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
        i think the bias mexican fans think that even if he did win, that he won absolutely clearly.

the reality is that he barely did much in a pretty average fight. he didn't do anything "great" as they say and the reality is that it easily could have been scored the other way had it not been held in Canelo's backyard.
        Only a a canelo hating clown or a jacobs fanboi can be so stupid. Even compubox demonstrate how badly jacobs got his ass beat down. He was outlanded by a 2-1 margin in both power & jabs,in 8 rds ffs

Comment

Winning a close, tough fight against a top tier opponent deserves more than just criticism about the lack of a great performance. Canelo won a close fight imo and even though he didn’t look spectacular he showed he is best mw in the world.

I will say this- 2 people watching at my boys house fell asleep because the fight lacked electricity.

Comment

Won clearly. People that want to give jacobs the fight are sad. Jacobs doesnt deserve, as usual, he just doesnt do enough.

Comment

Canelo is a very good fighter, he doesn't eclipse very good. That's the reality as every top tier fight he's been in he's either lost or won on the scorecards with controversy (and definitely lost to GGG).

He is like Keith Thurman, good wins but very close and easily could have lost had not had the "house" with him and never really proved himself to be above the rest. I don't care about GGG as he is old and out anyway IMO, but ffs a spade is a spade.

Money talks, not that we don't know this.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                Only a a canelo hating clown or a jacobs fanboi can be so stupid. Even compubox demonstrate how badly jacobs got his ass beat down. He was outlanded by a 2-1 margin in both power & jabs,in 8 rds ffs
                188 to 131 is 2 to 1 now?

Damn your head is so far up Canelo’s ass your eyes are peeking through his mouth.

Comment

I thought canelo won but i agree he didnt do much. Problem was that neither did jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    188 to 131 is 2 to 1 now?

Damn your head is so far up Canelo’s ass your eyes are peeking through his mouth.
                    Your CLEARLY too stupid to read the part where I said IN 8 RDS

your heads so far up gggs ass your getting pressure sickness from talking into gennadiys brown eye

Comment

Expect nothing less from the Nelo haters.
                      Don’t matter what he does, he won’t satisfy the haters.

Comment

Working...
                      X