No announcement yet.

Leaving Neverland Director On Macaulay Culkin: "I'm Not Outing Anyone"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    but how do you now it was after? you just choose to believe MJ's nephew and not the other guy or there is something more? i read the thread on twitter and this guy taj says nothing else but it was after.
    Because Robson has been caught in other lies and because of his character. I'm not going to give the liar the benefit of the doubt. Why would you?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Because Robson has been caught in other lies and because of his character. I'm not going to give the liar the benefit of the doubt. Why would you?
      ok, wanted to know. so you just choose who to believe. i choose to believe the guy that said he was molested when he was 7, whose life was ruined by that incident and couldn't come to realisation of what had happened to him until he was an adult and a father himself

Comment

ok, wanted to know. so you just choose who to believe. i choose to believe the guy that said he was molested when he was 7, whose life was ruined by that incident and couldn't come to realisation of what had happened to him until he was an adult and a father himself
        I choose who believe based on character. Wade is a known liar. The only time he told the truth is when there was a threat of jail time for lying. When he was threatened with jail time if he lied he said MJ didn't molest him. Now that there are no repercussions for his lies he can continue his lies without even having to produce and ounce of evidence of what he's claiming. All we can go on is his word. And his word isn't ****.

Explain your rationale for believing a known liar.

Comment

How was his life ruined? Dude was a popular choreographer to many famous acts in the mid 2000’s. This was all due to his association with Jackson.

Also from what I’ve read Rob had been interviewed about abuse from Jackson multiple times from as far back as 1993. Every time he was asked, he said nothing ever happened. He testified in 2005 in favor of Jackson. After his death he attended the funeral, and was trying to do the choreography in the Michael Jackson One Cirque du Soleil show.

Do those actions show to you someone who was tramatized and abused by Jackson?

Comment

People will never turn against michael jackson just like they'll never stop being fans of a rapist boxer etc.

Certain guys are wired to be beta males and live vicariously through their celebrity heroes. Asking them to drop that is like asking a cult member to drop their God.

I'm not even saying I know whether he did it, but it's not about that. You read the posts of his most avid defenders and they won't even momentarily consider that he did it. It's a grand conspiracy against a beautiful demi-God and you all need to shut your mouths!!!

They are hardwired for that hero worship behavior and you can't crack through it.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
              How was his life ruined? Dude was a popular choreographer to many famous acts in the mid 2000’s. This was all due to his association with Jackson.

Also from what I’ve read Rob had been interviewed about abuse from Jackson multiple times from as far back as 1993. Every time he was asked, he said nothing ever happened. He testified in 2005 in favor of Jackson. After his death he attended the funeral, and was trying to do the choreography in the Michael Jackson One Cirque du Soleil show.

Do those actions show to you someone who was tramatized and abused by Jackson?
              you think getting fucked by a grown man when you are 7, 8 or 9 years old won't ruined your life despite the succesfull career you might have in the future? lol wtf?

Comment

I choose who believe based on character. Wade is a known liar. The only time he told the truth is when there was a threat of jail time for lying. When he was threatened with jail time if he lied he said MJ didn't molest him. Now that there are no repercussions for his lies he can continue his lies without even having to produce and ounce of evidence of what he's claiming. All we can go on is his word. And his word isn't ****.

Explain your rationale for believing a known liar.
                have you seen the doc? if you had you'll understand why i choose to believe this men.

the man admitted sharing his bed with other's people children on the floor my ass

Comment

you think getting fucked by a grown man when you are 7, 8 or 9 years old won't ruined your life despite the succesfull career you might have in the future? lol wtf?
                  No. What I’m getting at was the dude was clearly not raped or abused.

They’ve asked him multiple times since he was 7. Was investigated by police. Every time he denied it.
                  You would think police would easily be able to tell if a 7 year old is lying and easily get a confession out of him. They didn’t.

Not to mention if indeed Michael Jackson had abused him, he’d have to be the worlds stupidest man to enlist Rob in his defense.
                  You just wouldn’t allow a guy you’ve abused to volunteerly be subjected to cross examination.
                  Last edited by JJRod; 03-06-2019, 07:15 PM.

Comment

have you seen the doc? if you had you'll understand why i choose to believe this men.

the man admitted sharing his bed with other's people children on the floor my ass

The kid himself said Michael slept on the floor and he slept on the bed.

So now that a kid has corroborated MJ's story will you tell me your rationale for believing a known liar?

Comment

The kid himself said Michael slept on the floor and he slept on the bed.

So now that a kid has corroborated MJ's story will you tell me your rationale for believing a known liar?
                      The kids mom had also accused a security guard of molestation. She also used her sons illness to garner sympathy and receive donations for his cancer treatment even though her insurance had already paid for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X