Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder vs Fury PPV undercard: Hurd vs Welborn, Joyce vs Hanks, Ortiz vs Kauffman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hype for this fight has died real quick. I remember when it was what everyone was hoping for. A stacked PPV in Vegas. Now it's like nobody cares anymore. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
      The hype for this fight has died real quick. I remember when it was what everyone was hoping for. A stacked PPV in Vegas. Now it's like nobody cares anymore. Sad.
      yeah its kinda died down but a lot will watch it, HW boxing is somewhat back

Comment

It is not 100% confirmed yet, picked this up from a good source on Twitter, but hopefully they have 1-2 more fights that will be worthwhile, otherwise damn...

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
          It's just embarrassing Vegas did not want it although most on here was saying that's where it was going to be in fact so did the fighters.

Will wilder & fury be guaranteed $10 Million ea - If so promoter losing a bag load of money on this. The whole thing is a joke Wilder, Fury and all there fans dreamers.

They cant even sell tickets in Ebay which are being reduced.

Comment

The way this card is shaping up, I'm guessing that the retired fighter is either Lamon Brewster or James Toney.

Comment

Originally posted by ashadam View Post
              It's just embarrassing Vegas did not want it although most on here was saying that's where it was going to be in fact so did the fighters.

Will wilder & fury be guaranteed $10 Million ea - If so promoter losing a bag load of money on this. The whole thing is a joke Wilder, Fury and all there fans dreamers.

They cant even sell tickets in Ebay which are being reduced.
              Wilder fans are mere internet warriors. On fight day, they go hiding except if it's aired on showtime free channel.

Comment

Comment

Who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post

An over the hill super middleweight incoming.

Comment

Working...
                    X