No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs. Vasyl Lomachenko at 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao vs. Vasyl Lomachenko at 130

Pacquiao at age 28 vs. The Current Lomachenko. I think Pacquiao beats him via KO in the 11th round. He was a machine in lower weight classes.
    PAC via Ko
    35.71%
    Loma via Ko
    7.14%
    PAC via decision
    21.43%
    Loma via decision
    21.43%
    Draw
    14.29%

this will happen ,when Roman get depushed

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
      this will happen ,when Roman get depushed
      We are not talking about the current Pacquiao. 28 years old Pacquiao vs. The Current Lomachenko in a fantasy fight.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Manny Pacquiao
          I don't see Loma dealing with Manny's speed, power and flurry of punches in that weight class. Lomachenko goes to sleep,and wakes up in the ambulance.
          Last edited by RomanReigns; 02-17-2017, 09:13 PM.

Comment

The thing is pac fights at the center of the ring. With pacquiaos titanic offensive prowess and ability to catch pivoting opponents or move them side to side i believe is just too much for loma. Especially fighting a south paw and we known pac looooves to figgt south paws.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              We are not talking about the current Pacquiao. 28 years old Pacquiao vs. The Current Lomachenko in a fantasy fight.
              Remeber that Pac can be countered ,in his 20s he was reckless

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                Remeber that Pac can be countered ,in his 20s he was reckless
                That was not some normal counter puncher. It came.from one of tje greatest counter punchers of all time. In.pacquaios prime. Everybody had under 25 percent connection rate not named marquez. Pac had execellent defense that only atgs can exploit his mistakes when he was in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  That was not some normal counter puncher. It came.from one of tje greatest counter punchers of all time. In.pacquaios prime. Everybody had under 25 percent connection rate not named marquez. Pac had execellent defense that only atgs can exploit his mistakes when he was in his prime.
                  This Marquez outboxed a 24 yrs.old Salido.

Comment

I voted a draw. Loma is looking very machine like himself these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X