No announcement yet.

I stopped believing in Polls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stopped believing in Polls

Lmao at all these polls have Clinton winning a landslide.

I feel you...

Comment

yeah, pollsters bookies and the 'experts' know sweet **** all when it comes to politics. Jeremy corbyn was 100/1 to become labour leader, one of the odds makers in uk actually paid out its clinton to win bets a few months ago. The polls had us to stay in EU, and the experts said there was no chance of a conservative majority. These supposedly unbias experts and pollsters have even more of an agenda than most of the posters on nsb lol

Comment

Polls can be manipulated

Comment

I don't think all polls have agenda because even Fox News has Clinton winning. Even Republicans have Clinton winning. They're just not as reliable as people thought.

Comment

If it's any consolation, the twitter polls were spot on...again.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              I don't think all polls have agenda because even Fox News has Clinton winning. Even Republicans have Clinton winning. They're just not as reliable as people thought.
              I think its your sources. Realclearpolitics shows the averages and they were all trending toward Trump. Jaded and other posters posted this last week.

The larger then ever turnout of non college educated whites on election day made many polls less reliable.

Comment

Also people must remember that a lot of Trump voters don't say who they're voting for as sometimes there's a stigma attached to it in the eyes of some people and you may be unfairly and ignorantly branded a racist or whatever for being supportive of Trump..

I wasn't sure he was going to win, but there was no way i ever felt it was going to be an easy victory for Hillary, i knew if Trump didn't win, he was going to run her very close.

I don't usually watch Alex Jones but they called it a while ago on their channel. They went through it state by state and basically said they can't see any way that Hillary can win and everything they said was spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I think its your sources. Realclearpolitics shows the averages and they were all trending toward Trump. Jaded and other posters posted this last week.

The larger then ever turnout of non college educated whites on election day made many polls less reliable.
                  What I'm shocked at is the number of minorities and women that voted for him.

Blacks were at like 13% (black males), which was higher than what Romney managed. A third of Latino males voted for him!

And the difference between college and non-college educated whites wasn't as large as they predicted if I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    What I'm shocked at is the number of minorities and women that voted for him.

Blacks were at like 13% (black males), which was higher than what Romney managed. A third of Latino males voted for him!

And the difference between college and non-college educated whites wasn't as large as they predicted if I recall.
                    Yeah I think Trump had the same % of latino vote as ROmney did. Amazing.

I saw that about 8% of blacks overall voted for Trump, same as romney. Hilary got 88%, down 4% from Obama in 2012. Low voter turnout most likely.

Look, i didn't want to vote for hilary but felt i had to because of the alternative. I bet a lot of black men that voted for Trump did so because they hated Hilary. I had some friends that were never going to vote for a woman.

Comment

Working...
                    X