Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing reporter Elie Sekbach goes in on rapper T.I for Floyd's All Lives Matter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing reporter Elie Sekbach goes in on rapper T.I for Floyd's All Lives Matter

LOL dang Elie calling T.I = Total Imbecile for criticizing Floyd for saying all lives matter. This is funny Elie said "TI so small minded so selfish, such a dumb-ass he thinks only black lives matter" you think TI will send his goons at Elie?

Brandon Rios All Lives Matter
    Last edited by hectari; 10-13-2016, 03:27 PM.

Boxing reporter is a bit of a stretch, he's a fanboy with a camera. He's the most unprofessional guy around.

Comment

Say what you want about T.i. but he doesn't fit in line with stereotypes aimed at most rappers, he is very intelligent and articulate. Which places him leaps and bounds ahead of Floyd when considering his opinion on social issues.

Comment

BLACK LIVES MATTER = Racist Terrorist Organization only interested in making money for its leaders....

ALL LIVES MATTER = RIGHTEOUS, MORAL HIGH GROUND.

Pick a proper side.

Comment

ellie is such a douche.. hes always attacking someone he doesnt like.. he never shuts up about mcgregor and fury

Comment

I think Sekbach reacted rather harshly to TI's message to Floyd. TI was trying to stress the importance of the thought behind the Black Lives Matter movement, as it relates to the rash of African American males being killed by cops lately. TI wasn't being disrespectful of Floyd, but Sekbach certainly disrespected TI in his rant.

The following is TI's message to Floyd, as reported by complex.com:

Yo, Floydmayweather all our past personal differences & opinions of each other aside.... This is socially irresponsible,inconsiderate,& insensitive. It mirrors delusional oblivion in a way only brainwashing tactics can achieve. This completely undermines & discredits the movements that fight for the plights of our people. You're a leader whether you know it or not. Don't get so lost in personal possession or individual achievement that you lose sight of the things that are larger than all of us. Freedom, equality, justice, human rights,qualities of life that have been withheld (or given out sparingly) from our people for generations (400 yrs approximately). A true champion is a man of the people. A true champion makes sacrifices for the people & takes a stand against injustices for those who may not be strong enough or able to do so. A true champion is great inside as well as out. There's a difference in "Greatness" & being "Great" at something. "Greatness" isn't a measure of your abilities & accomplishments, "Greatness" is a measure of your morals,integrity & principles throughout life. Oppression knows no neutral ground. Either you're the oppressed,or you're the oppressor. What side would you like to believe you're on? While some will try to make this more critical than I hope for it to seem...it must be said. The world is watching. I have an obligation to myself & those who follow me to address this. Just know I ain't looking to clown you,I'm just trying to enlighten you,hoping that with better insight you can use your powers for good. Respectfully...-King #USorELSE

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              I think Sekbach reacted rather harshly to TI's message to Floyd. TI was trying to stress the importance of the thought behind the Black Lives Matter movement, as it relates to the rash of African American males being killed by cops lately. TI wasn't being disrespectful of Floyd, but Sekbach certainly disrespected TI in his rant.

The following is TI's message to Floyd, as reported by complex.com:

Yo, Floydmayweather all our past personal differences & opinions of each other aside.... This is socially irresponsible,inconsiderate,& insensitive. It mirrors delusional oblivion in a way only brainwashing tactics can achieve. This completely undermines & discredits the movements that fight for the plights of our people. You're a leader whether you know it or not. Don't get so lost in personal possession or individual achievement that you lose sight of the things that are larger than all of us. Freedom, equality, justice, human rights,qualities of life that have been withheld (or given out sparingly) from our people for generations (400 yrs approximately). A true champion is a man of the people. A true champion makes sacrifices for the people & takes a stand against injustices for those who may not be strong enough or able to do so. A true champion is great inside as well as out. There's a difference in "Greatness" & being "Great" at something. "Greatness" isn't a measure of your abilities & accomplishments, "Greatness" is a measure of your morals,integrity & principles throughout life. Oppression knows no neutral ground. Either you're the oppressed,or you're the oppressor. What side would you like to believe you're on? While some will try to make this more critical than I hope for it to seem...it must be said. The world is watching. I have an obligation to myself & those who follow me to address this. Just know I ain't looking to clown you,I'm just trying to enlighten you,hoping that with better insight you can use your powers for good. Respectfully...-King #USorELSE
              BLM is a false narrative created by the _____ media oligarchy in order to incite racial divide in order to garner millions via high tv ratings.

there is no rash.......

the rash is small criminal element of the 15% black community that makes the rest of the black people look bad due to the high crime that 3-5% commit which creates the disproportional crime statistics.

stop getting played by the media...

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                Boxing reporter is a bit of a stretch, he's a fanboy with a camera. He's the most unprofessional guy around.

Exactly. He's just a fanboy with YouTube followers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  BLM is a false narrative created by the _____ media oligarchy in order to incite racial divide in order to garner millions via high tv ratings.

there is no rash.......

the rash is small criminal element of the 15% black community that makes the rest of the black people look bad due to the high crime that 3-5% commit which creates the disproportional crime statistics.

stop getting played by the media...
                  Gee, thanks for clearing that up!

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    Gee, thanks for clearing that up!
                    dont take my word for it.

take a much smarter man than me's word for it in Thomas Sowell.

watch that video i put here.

Comment

Working...
                    X