Adrien Broner KO/TKO
    12.50%
    Adrien Broner decision
    3.57%
    Ricky Hatton KO/TKO
    41.07%
    Ricky Hatton decision
    42.86%

Interesting fight. I think Hatton would be very rough and physical with Broner but I believe Broner's counter punching and hayemakers would do Hatton in.

Comment

Man.... Broner hits very hard and can counter-punch very well...

I could see Hatton generally controlling the action with Broner stopping him in the 8th. Hatton just didn't have a good guise against a hard-hitting counter puncher

Comment

Prime 140lb Hatton is absolutely levels above Broner and all kinds of wrong for him.

Hatton would of beat the absolute hell out of the guy.

Why do people think Broner is so good?
        He Lost to Ponce De Leon ffs, lost to Quintero lol, he got battered by Maidana and Porter, he got a gift against a shot to absolute pieces Paulie M
        He looked terrible at 140 vs Carlos Molina - Can anybody see a Hatton struggling with a guy like this seriously?

Hatton was ten times the fighter Broner will ever be and no amount of vacant paper titles will change that.

Comment

Hatton would win, but Broner definitely stands a chance, due to Hatton's stylistical weakness against Broner, as well as suspect chin.

Comment

Where's this myth of Broner being a great counter puncher come from? When he gets pressured he just stands with a stupid look on his face until his opponent stops punching.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
              Where's this myth of Broner being a great counter puncher come from? When he gets pressured he just stands with a stupid look on his face until his opponent stops punching.
              exactly this ^ (damn never thought id agree with you)

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Prime 140lb Hatton is absolutely levels above Broner and all kinds of wrong for him.

Hatton would of beat the absolute hell out of the guy.

Why do people think Broner is so good?
                He Lost to Ponce De Leon ffs, lost to Quintero lol, he got battered by Maidana and Porter, he got a gift against a shot to absolute pieces Paulie M
                He looked terrible at 140 vs Carlos Molina - Can anybody see a Hatton struggling with a guy like this seriously?

Hatton was ten times the fighter Broner will ever be and no amount of vacant paper titles will change that.
                You turn into a blind moron when you start talking about Broner....You are actually a blind fool if you think Ponce or Quintero won those fights. Paulie fight a gift? Wow... just wow.

And Battered by Porter...Battered you say? What utter fu(king rubbish, I've seen 12 year olds come out with worse punishment in sparring matches..

Guys like you who reserve your delusions for the few fighters you dislike are actually worse than full time trolls.

Comment

Look at the distinct difference in how fast Pacquiao and Mayweather are able to transition to defense/ set up their offense, then take a good look at Broner who needs to make sure his feet are just right before throwing, he has the Chavez Jr. syndrome. I mean we have to really reevaluate Broner, heck I'm guilty of being wrong about the guy but had Theophane packed a punch would we even be making this thread?

Hatton wins this one, good possibility of stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                    He also gets dropped, slowly pulls himself up using the ropes, walks over to the referee and shakes his head like he wasn't hurt.

#slickd

He'd handle the hatton that made tzsyu quit easily

Comment

Working...
                    X