Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Sammy Vasquez beats Felix Diaz clearly, is he confirmed elite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a AMAZING FIGHT Between 2 up and coming fighters whoever wins no question but themself in a great position going forward but "Elite"? FUK NO! I don't think this fight makes either Elite just yet. The winner of this fight should get a Big Fight and even a Title Shot or something

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
      Around elite imo, I'm shocked they're taking such an opponent on ridiculously short notice but I think he may actually lose.
      PBC matches their prospects tough early on. They don't feel a loss hurts your career. And they still get fights after a loss. Tony Harrison is about to fight for the 3rd time since losing to Willie Nelson.

Comment

I've never seen Vasquez, so i am expecting Diaz to win because i am his fan, but many people are saying me that Vasquez is really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          PBC matches their prospects tough early on. They don't feel a loss hurts your career. And they still get fights after a loss. Tony Harrison is about to fight for the 3rd time since losing to Willie Nelson.
          Vazquez getting his ass kicked

Comment

Vazquez was taken to school

Comment

Wow. They wenter back and got it right.

Comment

Poor Vasquez...was supposed to get collazo, and instead took a beating and a loss and 2 cuts that'll need stitches.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  Vazquez was taken to school
                  Yep, Diaz is a beast.

I wanna see him fight Porter or Spence next.

Sammy can still rebuild, he showed a lot of heart and grit, he was beaten by a very high level fighter.

Congratz to Diaz, hopefully he gets a big fight next.

Comment

very very disappointing from sammy.

He didnt know what to do, didnt attack diaz's body AT ALL, which is bizarre considering he has fantastic body punches and literally did not want to plant his feet until the last 2 rounds?

maybe a new trainer?

Comment

Working...
                    X