No announcement yet.

Things that you have to see before believing them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that you have to see before believing them

Things that you have to see before believing them...

1: Canelo losing a points decision. Yes, he did lose a MD after losing every round to Mayweather, but even then, one judge had it a draw and lightning doesn't strike twicce.

2: Golovkin fighting someone good. Saunders, Jacobs, Canelo, a 168lbs fighter, I don't care, I'll be as shocked when it happens as I was when Mayweather vs. Pacquiao happened.

3: Kovalev and Stevenson fighting. Both are ducking each other, it's pathetic.

4: Anthony Joshua losing. I'm convinced that he is the coming GOAT at heavyweight and I don't imagine him losing for many years.

5: Canelo fighting at 160lbs. I just think the fighters there are too scary for him.

6: Kell Brook fighting anyone good instead of chasing Khan all the time. He never does anything.

Which things in boxing will you have to see before you believe them?

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post

1: Canelo losing a points decision. Yes, he did lose a MD after losing every round to Mayweather, but even then, one judge had it a draw and lightning doesn't strike twicce.

2: Golovkin fighting someone good. Saunders, Jacobs, Canelo, a 168lbs fighter, I don't care, I'll be as shocked when it happens as I was when Mayweather vs. Pacquiao happened.

4: Anthony Joshua losing. I'm convinced that he is the coming GOAT at heavyweight and I don't imagine him losing for many years.

5: Canelo fighting at 160lbs. I just think the fighters there are too scary for him.

6: Kell Brook fighting anyone good instead of chasing Khan all the time. He never does anything.

7. You making a sensible thread.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post

Jesus actually existing

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          417 posts. 52 threads.

Doesn't even have 10 posts for every thread he's started.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            417 posts. 52 threads.

Doesn't even have 10 posts for every thread he's started.
            OPs threads always hit a wall first page:

Comment

Working...
            X