No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather on Rocky n believing Bulls*it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    Oh yea...you're the guy that think its a big deal to beat up bums right...bwahahaha
    pssh robert guerrero not a bum bro, oh wait or is he? is there enough separation between him and floyd yet for you to safely say that or will you dick ride em and big em up as a fighter still to not diminsh floyd.

Idiots.

Comment

and you opinion matters to me....because.....

this is a boxing forum...the time you are wasting voicing your opinion about me, you could be doing something more constructive.

I dont care what you think man...duh...move on...matter fact just dont reply to any of my posts...its that simple....friggin Pee on
      Stop being an attention whore and I'll stop giving you what you want. You should be happy I posted, nobody else is giving you the attention you desperately crave. Or you could just block me like your other alts already have. Until then, if you keep acting like a whore, I'll keep treating you like one.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
        pssh robert guerrero not a bum bro, oh wait or is he? is there enough separation between him and floyd yet for you to safely say that or will you dick ride em and big em up as a fighter still to not diminsh floyd.

Idiots.
        If Guerrero is a bum cool, just know that makes everyone you boy GGG has faced a bum....he hasnt beat any fighters as accomplished as the ghost...you can troll all you want but you know im correct

Ive been watching Guerrero since his prospect days on FSN...never thought he'd have did what he said in his youth and fight past 135...had ring magazines where he said he planned on fighting at 135,140,147

Bums dont start at feathweight and hand with world class welterweights....if you wanna troll cool.

Just name another fighter in recent history that has done this...do you even know who has..do you think they are scrubs too?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Stop being an attention whore and I'll stop giving you what you want. You should be happy I posted, nobody else is giving you the attention you desperately crave. Or you could just block me like your other alts already have. Until then, if you keep acting like a whore, I'll keep treating you like one.
          so tell me...stalker...what are my alts lol

Comment

The Mayweather v Hatton build up was immense.

Easily the best series of 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
              The Mayweather v Hatton build up was immense.

Easily the best series of 24/7.
              oh yea definitely...At the time, both were two of my favorite fighters....not often we get to see two fighters in their prime, undefeated with 35+ wins each

both got swag too

Comment

If Guerrero is a bum cool, just know that makes everyone you boy GGG has faced a bum....he hasnt beat any fighters as accomplished as the ghost...you can troll all you want but you know im correct

Ive been watching Guerrero since his prospect days on FSN...never thought he'd have did what he said in his youth and fight past 135...had ring magazines where he said he planned on fighting at 135,140,147

Bums dont start at feathweight and hand with world class welterweights....if you wanna troll cool.

Just name another fighter in recent history that has done this...do you even know who has..do you think they are scrubs too?
                and thats supposed to mean **** to me why? lmfao I aint a ggg fan lmfao but but but but....... you racist doe

Comment

You really need to get a life. And Roger sounds like an idiot. People watch Rocky for entertainment purposes and Rocky moments do happen in real life so it its not entirely bull****.

And last I checked Rocky lost the first fight.
                  Last edited by SilverMiles; 01-27-2016, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Nice try but I barely respond to you because you're an attention whore. What you're posting is irrelevant and should be in the history section. Nobody responds to your regular threads because you're a troll. So, to get the attention you need, you spam the board with Floyd stuff from a decade ago knowing it will get a rise out of people. Feel free to respond in red bolded letters this time.
                    It doesn't matter how you score any fight tbh...between your tenure on BN24 and on here it is pretty obvious that you've got quite a bit of animosity regarding Floyd and certain communities you associate with him. What's the real underlying issue here? You can be honest with us, you're an otherwise solid poster who absolutely loses his mind when it comes to Floyd. You're not alone, there are many like you here.

Comment

AS a movie it was cool. Own the whole set and love watching them when nothing on. As a boxing fan i realize that its fantasy and that fight would have been stopped like in the 4th round...at least in todays game. But it peaks interest in casuals who think that is boxing and brings in fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X